Username Post: Silhouette and font question        (Topic#1585517)
creater1
Diva
creater1

If I can't remember a font that I used on a saved file how can I obtain that information from that file.
I tried clicking on it to get the green box but that does not allow the green box to appear or give me the name of the font.
Hope that makes sense.

mrsdriver5
Idol
mrsdriver5
In response to creater1

I just made a quick test page and saved it, closed down Silhouette Studio Designer Edition (not sure if you have the upgrade, or if that makes any difference), then opened my saved file back up into SSDE.

I clicked on the A (text styles) up on the top toolbar (not the text on the left-hand side of the workspace) and it shows my font name and size, just like it did before I saved it.

If it's not working for you...I don't know ...~Judy

creater1
Diva
creater1
In response to mrsdriver5

I finally found the font but I am not sure why it doesn't tell me what font I used.

creater1
Diva
creater1
In response to creater1

I tried it on another file and the font style came up just fine. I don't understand why that one is not showing up unless it is due to all of the modifications. He changed the entire font so perhaps it no longer recognizes it. I did even recognize it as he changed it so much. Maybe now it is like an image.

mrsdriver5
Idol
mrsdriver5
In response to creater1

Hmmm, if it's no longer a font...which it probably isn't once it's been changed very much, that would explain it, I guess. Glad you got it figured out, although that doesn't help you with your font i.d.~Judy

Resident
In response to mrsdriver5

one day i'll be able to read a thread like this and know what you guys are talking about.... hahahaha.

glad the problem was sorted?? or sort of?? lol

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics