Page 1 of 32 
Username Post: March Photo Fun        (Topic#1585531)
desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131

WELCOME TO MARCH 2013 PHOTO FUN

Through this group I've made some wonderful friends and enjoy meeting new friends in our group each and every month. If you are joining for the first time this month, you're in for a treat - what a FABULOUS group of caring/sharing women. Welcome everyone!

Lots of us have cameras we use now and again for a snapshot or two. Some of us have new cameras itching to be put to use and get more familiar with. Sound like FUN?! It IS!!!! Get your camera out and USE it. Just take pictures, share pictures, and stretch your camera use beyond where it is today. We all love photos -and photos are the heart and soul of our scrapbooks. Let's take GREAT photos - Experiment. Try different lighting, try "on location" shoots -even if that means taking an orange outside and taking it's photo on the lawn.

RULES:

1- Take 10 photo's throughout the month. These can be of what ever you choose. You may post them at any time (just try not to post all at once). Please link them to your gallery for easy access for comments.

2 - NO STRESS - if you aren't having fun it's not worth doing

3 - Comments - We all LOVE comments on our photos so please make an effort to visit/comment as possible, but ---
SEE RULE 1 - NO STRESS. If you don't have time to comment on photos (or can only comment on some) that's FINE!

4 - MISSING PHOTOS - SO WHAT? See rule 1 - NO STRESS. Life gets in the way - it happens to all of us. Post your photos when you can - See RULE 1 - NO STRESS

Just join in and SHARE!!!

How to add a clickable image to your post.
1. Pull up the image you wish to share.
2. To the left of your screen about at the bottom of your image you will see "LINK/EMBED IMAGE". It's just below the Facebook, Twitter, & Pin it buttons. Click the link.
3. When the box comes up mark the IMG Code. Left click on the copy & paste code box..it will turn blue. Right click on it to paste.
4. Next, go to the thread where you want to post your image. Click in the text space and paste your code.

End Of Month Photo Contest

We will be having an end of month photo contest each month. You may submit 1 photo YOU have personally taken. PM me with it by the date requested to be entered in our POLL. Oh, make sure you have the "Allow Public Embedding" checked so I may post it in the poll. We will have one winner per month unless there is a tie. If you are the monthly winner PM me your address. I will be looting my personal scrapbook stash to share with you to help keep my cost down. You might find an extra surprise in there too! Just so it's fair to all our players...please make sure if you submit a photo for the contest you have completed all 10 photo's for the month and YOU have personally taken them during the current month. The mini challenge photo's are not required, simply for fun. You can however, submit one of your challenge photo's (mini's) to the contest.

*End of Month photo contest entry deadline: March 29th by 6pm EST (I will post poll the evening of the 29th)

GO & HAVE FUN!!

Challenges you want, challenges you get-these are just for fun - no obligation! Use these 10 prompts to inspire your photos in any way you see fit. There are no right or wrong ideas.

MARCH Minis:

1 - Super_______
2 - Green
3 - Sparks a memory
4 - Grass
5 - Guess what this is?
6 - Multicolored
7 - Eggs
8 - Clouds
9 - In the middle
10 - Lucky

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to desilu3131

rockmom
Governor
rockmom

Thanks for hosting. I am gonna try this again.

Lenethren
Governor
Lenethren
In response to rockmom

I`d like in again. Sorry for being absent so much and falling behind in Feb. Been very sick this month and just when I thought things were better I came down with a miserable cold.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to Lenethren

Glad to see you both in again. I was going to say the "double D's" but I suppose that would not have been appropriate.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131

Dyana...hope this will be a better month for you. Feeling better?

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Im back to i guess i put the S in DD

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to babigirl

LOL Shatema! That you do!

smcdavid1
Resident
smcdavid1

Oh I'm in again
this time I try to do more pix then in feb.

Heather4859
Governor
Heather4859
In response to smcdavid1

I'm in again! LOL, DD's

Greenacres
Governor
Greenacres

Double d's...lol.

I'm in hopefully more than last month!

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee
In response to Greenacres

I'm back.

rockmom
Governor
rockmom
In response to KristaDee

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed
In response to rockmom

I am in again and hope I can keep up in March. I have no excuse for falling apart in Jan. and Feb., other than just was bored with what I had to shoot. Maybe March will bring some fun surprises.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to 2xblessed

Carolyn....I'm finding it hard to shoot something too. Not ready for Spring but I am for some new scenery.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Hello ladie Lori i couldn't resit it was right there

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to babigirl

It was perfect timing Shatema!

Night ladies!

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny

The Princess has arrived!!!! Happy to join in again....cool mini's Lori!!!! Hello all!!!

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to Linnny

Good morning! I'm back for March too. I hope to do better in March with photos. Thanks for hosting Lori and great minis too!

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to Anna C

Morning!

Missa threw in many of those mini's.

Page 1 of 32 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics