Username Post: ATG question        (Topic#1585553)
RedSquirrel UK
Diva
RedSquirrel UK

I got my new pink ATG for Christmas and I liked it so much that I used up a whole roll in the first month. Now I'm halfway through the second roll and am experiencing my first problem.

The tape keeps working its way halfway off the rubber roller, however I hold it. The returning tape then sticks out from the roll with the remaining adhesive on, and encourages that to warp up too. The tape that winds onto the receiver is up against the black retaining thingie. I've tried reloading it, removing all the used tape, but no change.

I'm using the quarter inch tape so no adapter should be required, besides, the first roll didn't do this at all.

Any ideas? Am I doing something wrong? Have I lost something vital when I loaded the second roll maybe?

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 02-28-13 05:25 AM
In response to RedSquirrel UK

Make one of these

ATG Help By KimKV

ATG help By KimKV

I made this using the cardboard from a paper pack/

RedSquirrel UK
Diva
RedSquirrel UK
In response to KimKV

It's not just me then? I'm glad about that.

Well, no sooner said than done! My ATG keeper is made and installed. I lined it with some backing paper from a sheet of Thickers so any goo shouldn't stick too badly. Thank you so much!

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 02-28-13 06:40 AM
In response to RedSquirrel UK

You are welcome! Glad to be of service. And I like that idea about the backing paper!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics