Username Post: Question        (Topic#1585559)
dwelch
dwelch 
Diva
dwelch

I recently ordered 18 Tombow refills from the place I always buy them, and when they arrived I noticed I had failed to order the "permanent" ones that I usually get, and had received the ones "removable" ones. How do the removabler ones work? Does anyone know if those hold up well on a scrapbook page? Or would I be better off returning them and getting the ones I usually order? I need to decide today.

Momto3infinity
Pro
Momto3infinity
In response to dwelch

I would return them and get the permanent ones. I mistakenly used removable glue dots on a few lo's one time and nothing would stay fixed on any of my pages. I ended up having to redo the pages with the permanent ones, so to avoid the headache I would just send them back now. I think these products are best used when putting a lo together and you're trying best to figure out what your final product will look like and perhaps you're still deciding on where you want things to go.

chocolateaxel
Mayor
chocolateaxel
In response to Momto3infinity

I totally agree, return them. I've only used the removeable once, by accident, and nothing stayed put. Great for the creating portion, you can move stuff around, bad for the finished product.

dwelch
dwelch 
Diva
dwelch
In response to chocolateaxel

Thanks! That's exactly what I'll do.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics