Page 42 of 42 
Username Post: March New Layouts        (Topic#1585571)
Abby0317
Mayor
Abby0317
In response to rockmom

Thanks Denise! When I saw this I thought it would be really hard. He surprised me tho. There are techniques to highlight or darken certain areas or color, etc.
I did this with Austin's eyes (lo named Baby's got Blue Eyes) but you just couldn't see it in the little photos here.

Jojo Noons
Mayor
Jojo Noons
In response to Abby0317

Hi everyone!!
Long day, and I'm very tired!! Arthritic hands are hurting...taking a couple acetimenophen and going to bed early. Went all over the state of NH today and went out for lunch. Will be in tomorrow morning to get caught up...

DittoBabyGirl
Governor
DittoBabyGirl
In response to Abby0317

Hi ladies!

Glad that everyone had a nice Easter weekend. We had a blast at our cousins house. Good food, lots of wine and quality time with the family. Patrick enjoyed hunting for his eggs. This year I put a timer on and he had to find as many as he could in 5 minutes. It was fun

I called Cricut again today about my Imagine. My warranty is up on 4/17.... They are replacing it. Rather than have me ship it back they had me disable it by cutting the blade wire and sending the tech a photo of it. I felt so bad cutting it...like I was backstabbing a friend lol. I should have a new one in a week. Refurbished cause they don't make them anymore. But as long as it works I'm ok with that

Terry-that image is adorable. Would make a great vintage Easter card. Good luck with your construction. That sounds like a headache and a half!

Jeannie-prayers for your SIL's mom. Your spoon on the monitor cracked me UP!! I didn't know that. I just knew you shouldn't put a magnet near your monitor. That's hystericle...thanks for sharing lol

Great bunny cake Denise!

Wow..26 people Cathe? Sounds like a lot of work. I hope you got to enjoy yourself too.

Anna- so sorry to hear your mom fell! Keeping both your parents in my prayers. I hope it's not serious with your dad. Your Project Life looks awesome! You have inspired me to give it a shot next year. I can't start in he middle of the year lol

Hiya Jojo! Reese is adorable!

Hi hi hi to everyone else!

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 04-01-13 08:07 PM
In response to DittoBabyGirl

So much to catch up on so I opened up a notepad doc so I don't accidentally lose my post.

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. I was really sick all Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Called the doc back on Saturday and switched my antibiotocs and that helped. By Sunday I was feeling well enough to drive (well, I rode, hubs drove) the 4 hours to the renn faire down near Austin. We didn't dress up since I still wasn't feeling great, but it was the last day of the season for this faire and we hadn't been at all yet. So I REALLY wanted to go. The weather was nice, a little on the warm side but at least it didn't rain. Then we drove the 4 hours back home and tested all the storm chasing equipment to make sure it all works properly together. All systems go! We got home after 10 and I was so exhausted. Today was a rough day and I had a bit of a relapse- not feeling great tonight so going to finish catching up on chat here and then head to bed.

I will get caught up on love for March tomorrow... there are still a few I still need to do.

Jody, thank you for the info on the moose. I've been on a few trips for work where I've been driving late at night in areas with lots of wildlife. That info might come in handy one day. How did Dad's surgery go?
LOL love the story about the robin's eggs. Hubs bought 3 bags of them this year.
Have you ever tried vanilla vodka and ginger ale? Tastes just like a cream soda. Sooo good!

Cheryl, welcome back! Glad you had a great trip! Sorry to hear that DH still isn't getting answers. Sending positive thoughts your way. I'm also sorry you didn't have a great easter day. I hope today was better.

Cathe, sounds like you had a great time doing easter eggs with the kiddoes! Wow, 26 people?!?! Sounds like the party's at your place!

Terry, I just love the nighty night LO. Sooo pretty! Thanks for asking about the house. It's going pretty well. We have walls up inside and they should be texturing on Thursday, then cabinets come in on Friday. They started doing the bricks but when we saw them, they didn't look like the right color. Turns out, they weren't. The inspector even said they were wrong when they came in, but gave the contractors the go-ahead anyway. It makes no sense but our builder is on top of it and will get it straightened out. It won't cause any delays because nothing else needs to be done outside after the bricks are done. So that's good. Did your contractor come today?
I asked hubs about your quicken question. He thinks that is coming from the bank- he works at a credit union and theirs doesn't have that on there when they do testing. He says you can download the file from your bank's website and look at the text file. If it's on your text file, you know it comes from the bank.

Jeannie, you absolutely should go on a trip! Something as hard as letting go of that house, you should at least get some wonderful new memories out of the deal. I listened to the World War Z audiobook after I read the paper book. The audio was very good so I'm interested to see the movie. How is your SIL's mom doing? LOL about the spoon!

Mel, I have one of those bamboo chimes and it sounds so cool when it's really windy. I'm shocked it hasn't ever broken with these north Texas winds. Did you get your planting done?

Denise, I am loving seeing all your ancestry pages. So interesting! Terrible about the math teacher. My sister has a teacher kind of like that and everyone is failing their standardized tests. I love the thunderstorms. Guess that's a good thing since we're stormchasers. LOL. I do miss the lightning storms we had in Colorado but we get some pretty good lightning here too. Love the bunny cake!

Donna, you're such a good mommy to Ditto. I'm sure she appreciates that you are doing everything you can for her without putting her through too much trauma. My kitty is my baby too. I love that your son still wanted to hunt for eggs! Thanks for the compliment! I'm gonna try to leave my avi alone for a bit. Yay for a new Cricut!

Anna, I'm glad to hear your parents are doing better and so glad your mom didn't break anything when she fell. Still sending warm thoughts to you and your family. Your PL layouts look great!!

Katy, welcome back!!! Congrats on 20 years- that's awesome! Enjoy your kindle! I love my paperwhite.

Stephanie, welcome back too! Glad you had a good trip to Hamburg. The easter dinner sounds like fun! I bet your mom is super excited to come visit as well. Do you already have things planned to do while she's there?

My new silhouette cameo from hsn should be here tomorrow. It was supposed to be here this past Friday but they had the wrong zip code on my order. Hubs keeps telling me he's going to make me wait until my birthday to use it but I'd really like to see him try. LOL!

Jojo Noons
Mayor
Jojo Noons
In response to Vae

Morning Ladies!!!

Good morning Jarvae, Glad to hear you are feeling better. That was alot of driving..er....riding!! I love the "adventure" in your storm chasing!!! Would love to do that myself! We're having a snow squall right now and the sun is trying to shine through PINK clouds...strange! It really looks pretty though!
Cleaning house today!! OH YAY! Yesterday's adventure was a good one...enjoyed myself and enjoyed having lunch in a lil ole diner, HAD to have their Cheeseburger Club...with fries!!!

OK Off to clean the kitchen!

cdjohnson
Governor
cdjohnson
In response to Jojo Noons

Here is the link for the new April thread:

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?fid/235/t...

rockmom
Governor
rockmom
In response to cdjohnson

See ya in April

Page 42 of 42 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics