Username Post: Excited and nervous!        (Topic#1585723)
Islandscrapper1
Tenant
Islandscrapper1

After taking a few years (cough, yes years, cough) off from scrapping, I have completed a couple of pages for the challenges!!! I am so excited that I got some done, but nervous of course, my stash is so old, and I'm not up to date in style and technique. I don't want to buy any new items though until I really know for sure they will be used and I am right back into it. But I just wanted to say a big thank you for the challenges and helping my get back into it! I will try to figure out how to post pics tomorrow!

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to Islandscrapper1

I've been taking some of my old paper and using the new stuff trying to use everything up makes for some really cute pages.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Sneezy1956

I started scrapping in 1996 and scrap supplies and papers started accumulating then. I have a lot of papers from those days and still love them and use them. I can't look at paper and tell how old it is - nor can I look at embellies or anything and tell how old it is. Don't care either.

Whenever something is discontinued there are usually some dissapointed people here who would love to find some!

justowen
Governor
justowen
In response to Henri Jean

I'm excited to see your pages! I started scrapping in 2001, so I have lots of stuff from over the years. Lately, I've been going through a stage where the older a supply is, the more I excited I am to see if I can use it on a page and make it look good.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to Islandscrapper1

Hey Vickkie, Congrats on getting some done!! I started back again in 97. I still use what I like whether it is old or not. :):) There are no scrap police that is going to say hey nice page..too bad they used a paper from 2000. lol You are making them for you & your family who will love them. My son never says mom why did you use that old golf paper? He loves every layout I make.
I have a thread titled..what are you working on this week/weekend?? Why don't you join us. we talk about things we are planning to make...things we buy or not. JOin us.
WELCOME..this place is awesome!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics