Username Post: Need Some Feedback...        (Topic#1585779)
New Kid On the Block

Hi All,

I am in the process of making my nephew's baby book. I had an idea for a two page layout, but I'm having reservations about it.

This little devil is FOREVER pulling his socks off. I got two great shots of him, first pulling on the sock and the second when he got it off. Totally busted!

I'd like to title these pages as, "Going... Going... Gone!"

I want to put this text with the pictures. But here's the problem, I only have two pictures.

I was thinking of using the same photo twice, (for the "going" part). And here's where my reservations begin.

Should I just use two photos instead of three?
And how will that work?
Is it tacky?
Will the pages be aesthetically pleasing?
These are questions running through my head.

Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Edited by tesa9581 on 03-05-13 08:50 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

SJB1120
Expert
SJB1120
In response to tesa9581

You could always do something to the photo you want to use twice, maybe making the mirror image of it or perhaps changing the color of the photo (ex if the socks are red then maybe get rid of all the colors in the photo and just have the red socks pop on the black and white photo).

But I think it might be okay if you did it with two photos. You'd have to play around with the layouts to see if it's pleasing to you.

-Stephanie

New Kid On the Block
In response to SJB1120

Thanks so much for the great ideas! I wish his socks were red (they're white) that's a really good idea. I tried to flip it and do a mirror images but it doesn't look right.

If I ever get it right I will post a pic.

SJB1120
Expert
SJB1120
In response to tesa9581

Good luck!!!

SHeaRI
SHeaRI 
Resident
SHeaRI
In response to SJB1120

Could you get a shot of just the socks on the floor and use those as the last photo... easy enough to recreate after the fact.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics