Username Post: E-Cut printables        (Topic#1585783)
Jmb6110
New Kid On the Block
Jmb6110

Again, I'm new to scrapbooking but I have noticed the E-cut printables which looks interesting and it sounds like it could save a little scrapbooking money. These are going to sound like weird questions but do you purchase these E-Cuts as black and white and then you print them onto your colored paper or is what you call a Floor Plan?

With E-Cuts do they print out in color just like you see them on Scrapbook.com pages, and then you cut and paste on your page?

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper
In response to Jmb6110

Hi and welcome to SB-com.

First of all, never think a question is weird. There is always someone on here to help you & answer your questions.

The E-cuts are designed for you to print, cut-out & use. They are already colored & ready to use. Now, I'm sure someone with better graphic skills than I could manipulate them in Photo Shop or some other program to change the color on them, but that are ready to use as is.

Hope that helps.

Edited by flintridgescrapper on 03-05-13 10:26 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Jmb6110
New Kid On the Block
Jmb6110
In response to flintridgescrapper

Thanks for the info. I would just need to make sure that I have a good color printer and good scrapbook quality white paper to print on?

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper
In response to Jmb6110

That's all you need, and you're welcome!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics