Username Post: New round of Secret Sisters April~June (closed for this round)        (Topic#1585803)
Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to Deb-doodle

Now for an update.... Jodi and Gage showed up last night at 10 p.m. She said, "Did you think we weren't coming back?" I reminded her that I wouldn't let her stay here if she was seeing him. She said, "We weren't 'seeing' each other like that!!!" We just talked and had dinner. I didn't realize it was so late." I told her it was just a mater of time. So sad.

I think once he gets his income tax back, gets his truck fixed and gets back to work she'll be right back over there. Hopefully she'll meet someone else in the mean time.

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to TrishaLouise

• TrishaLouise Said:
Today is going to be an awesome day for all of us!

My mom is being released from the rehabilitation place today. I am heading to pick her up shortly. She can not be left alone so I am taking her to Houston for a couple of weeks.

Pink: I am upset with you for turning me onto blitzy! You are an evil enabler They keep sending me specials and I keep buying it. Lol

Deb: Love the layouts.
I am very sorry about your sister. I am not surprised she went back to him. Hugs.....

Rebecca: Andy is back to normal, thanks for asking. I want to hear about the fun things you bought at mega meet!

Yay, I'm ready for an awesome day!! I'm going to John's later so I know it will be a good evening anyway.

That's good news about your mom staying with you for awhile. I know you'll look after her. You're such a good daughter!!

What is blitzy? NO DON'T TELL ME. LOL!!!

janies pal
Tenant
janies pal
In response to TrishaLouise

• TrishaLouise Said:
Today is going to be an awesome day for all of us!

My mom is being released from the rehabilitation place today. I am heading to pick her up shortly. She can not be left alone so I am taking her to Houston for a couple of weeks.

Pink: I am upset with you for turning me onto blitzy! You are an evil enabler They keep sending me specials and I keep buying it. Lol

Deb: Love the layouts.
I am very sorry about your sister. I am not surprised she went back to him. Hugs.....

Rebecca: Andy is back to normal, thanks for asking. I want to hear about the fun things you bought at mega meet!

This is wonderful news. Im glad to hear your mom is doing so well and gets to be released.

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita
In response to Rosita

I am on the way out the door for another meeting, but thought I'd drop by and let y'all know how the weight loss appointment went today. For the first week, I lost 8.6 pounds! I had to assure the nurse that yes, I am eating enough! I've just totally cut out sodas, only drunk milk and lots and lots of water, only eaten items low on the glycemic index chart, and have paid attention to what I'm eating, how much, etc.

Sis2Shana
Resident
Sis2Shana
In response to Drayia

• Drayia Said:
Hello my big Sis, I noticed you stopped by my gallery, I am sorry that I have no pics of the great goodies you have sent me so far but I continuely lose my camera, LOL. I have found it again and have it in my kitchen so that I might take pics of anything I receive, I like to show how wonderful and generous ppl can truely be. I have the Beautiful mug you sent me right beside me on my computer desk and look at it several times a day. It reminds me I need to plant some flower pots this weekend so I can have something pretty to smell as well as look at. Have a glorious day!!

Don't worry about pics - I know what I sent you, and as long as you like it, I'm happy! I'm so glad you like the mug!

Your next package should be with you any day now. The shop have advised me that its in the mail - woo hoo!

andrea m
Diva
andrea m
In response to Sis2Shana

apothecary shop By Andrea M

Here is what I made this week.

Tenant
In response to amabear62

• amabear62 Said:
  • pal4u Said:
just stopped to say hi to my pal... ambear... so glad you found your package.. i was really worried it was lost... forgot you were gone when i mailed it so after two weeks i was getting worried..

glad you liked your goodies and hope you have fun playing with them

IS there anything special you would like in your last package?

what are your favortie treats you like to eat?

what are your favorite scents?

do you like candles?

I really would love the scrap MaBob... cup and trash holder. My favorite snack is starbucks (lol) I am not much of a candle person but I love Sentsy! [p0-o

my hubby loves starbucks also... he lives of coffee all day everyday!!!!!

hope your week is going great ... been starting on your last package so many goodies to shop from

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to Rosita

• Rosita Said:
I am on the way out the door for another meeting, but thought I'd drop by and let y'all know how the weight loss appointment went today. For the first week, I lost 8.6 pounds! I had to assure the nurse that yes, I am eating enough! I've just totally cut out sodas, only drunk milk and lots and lots of water, only eaten items low on the glycemic index chart, and have paid attention to what I'm eating, how much, etc.

Way to go Rosita!! That's awesome news!!

dniemeier
Expert
dniemeier
In response to Rosita

That is so awesome...keep it up. You are doing great!

• Rosita Said:

dniemeier
Expert
dniemeier
In response to andrea m

Andrea...this is so cool and so vintage!

• andrea m Said:

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to Deb-doodle

• Deb-doodle Said:
  • Rosita Said:

Way to go Rosita!! That's awesome news!!

I totally agree - well done Rosita - what a great start!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to andrea m

• andrea m Said:

Neil and I recently visited an old fashioned chemists shop which was just like these - I must scrap a photo that I took on the day. It was like it hadnt changed in 100 years!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to RachelUK

Awesome job Rosita!!!
Trisha you are a sweet daughter...
Now for blitzy let us know please!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to RachelUK

Andrea - so glad to read that your implants have been such a huge success. I wish I had had enough money years ago! But never mind, they are done now, and I am so happy about that!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to tinadn

I have had the crud for a week now and finally felt well enough to do something besides work and sit in my chair. I met a friend for lunch and we hit a few scrappy stores. Fun day!

andrea m
Diva
andrea m
In response to RachelUK

• RachelUK Said:
  • andrea m Said:

Neil and I recently visited an old fashioned chemists shop which was just like these - I must scrap a photo that I took on the day. It was like it hadnt changed in 100 years!

I would love to see those pictures. that must have been really neat to see and visit.

I just love all the old apothecary stuff. My kids Halloween costumes never match any of it, but I keep buying the stuff.. I plan to fill this with pics of my Halloween decorations thru the years. I don't have all the pics printed so I will do that later.

andrea m
Diva
andrea m
In response to tinadn

• tinadn Said:
I have had the crud for a week now and finally felt well enough to do something besides work and sit in my chair. I met a friend for lunch and we hit a few scrappy stores. Fun day!

Im glad you are feeling better and had such a nice day.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to Tina scraps

Blitsy is a discount scrap site. If anyone wants to go there, enter my email (kimberly22dg@yahoo.com) and they give a 10 dollar credit for every new person I refer. The prices are great and they have new deals on Monday, Wednesday and Friday and the deals last a week or until they are sold out. It's blitsy.com

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to thinkpink22

Thanks Pink!

dniemeier
Expert
dniemeier
In response to tinadn

I hope you feel better very soon.

• Quote:

quote=tinadn]I have had the crud for a week now and finally felt well enough to do something besides work and sit in my chair. I met a friend for lunch and we hit a few scrappy stores. Fun day![/qu

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics