Page 3 of 227 
Username Post: New round of Secret Sisters April~June (closed for this round)        (Topic#1585803)
parisdame
Diva
parisdame
In response to tinadn

Just heard about Pink! That is crazy...sending hugs today for sure.

I am still deciding if I want to join...I for sure want to come out and chat.

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to tinadn

That poor girl - the rest in hospital will be the only way to get better - I'm sure seven sprogs would keep her busy all day even if she felt really grim.

Lets hope they have her pumped full of antibiotics and on the mend soon.

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to RachelUK

• RachelUK Said:
Hi everyone!

It took me a minute or two to find the thread, but I couldnt bear not to chat along with y'all - so I hope its ok to be in the 'chatting section'! (Don't tell that librarian - I swear I'll be quiet if she gives me one of those Librarian Looks)!

Do I really have a Librarian Look??

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to scrapbrarian

I sent Pink a text but didn't hear back yet, hope that means she's sleeping and healing.

SJB1120
Expert
SJB1120

Get better soon! Kidney infections are always scary but the best place to be is in the hospital where they can monitor you.

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise
In response to SJB1120

Good morning!

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX
In response to TrishaLouise

Mornin ladies.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to Pam in TX

Poor PInk, I put a card in the mail for her. I hope she realized how serious it was and went to the doctor asap. I wish I lived nearby so I could help with the kids and make some meals. Just the laundry has to be a full-time job.

sasload4
Mayor
sasload4
In response to tinadn

JCI

I'm so tired this afternoon. The grand-daughters woke up during the night and couldn't get back to sleep, I think I fell asleep at about 5 and was up again at nine. Is it nap time yet?

Kimberly, keep rested up!!

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to sasload4

Sandra, hope you got a nap in today!

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian

Still uploading from my crop on the 3rd. Here are 4 more (1 is a 2-pager);

What Glory saw from her dogs eye view By Scrapbrarian

rags! Rags! RAGS! By Scrapbrarian

High above the Fair By Scrapbrarian

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to tinadn

Hi ladies! I appreciate all your thoughts and prayers. I'm still in the hospital and will be for a while.

Here is the full story (for short version, just don't read this version cause is anything but short!) Last Thursday night I started to feel bad. By Friday evening I was miserable enough to go to the emergency room. Saw one doctor who did a urine test and said I have a severe urinary tract/bladder infection. He gave me some antibiotics as well as pain medication and said if anything changed at all, I should call my doctor or come back to the hospital. So, on Saturday, my fever began staying up past the 103 no matter what I took. I was having such huge chills that my teeth chattered and my upper body still hurts from being stiff with cold.. I called my own doctor who was (of course) not the one on call but the one I talked to send me to emergency room again. Another doctor takes care of me this time was all put out that I didn't take all of the antibiotics (seven days worth) before coming back in. He was rude towards me and just acted like I was being a baby about this. I told him that I knew my own body, something was wrong and asked if he was going to help me or if I should just go to another hospital. He started ordering testswhich included several blood tests. He said the infection had moved to my kidneys and gave me a different antibiotic and additional pain medication and sent me home to get better.
Went home, took meds, and went to sleep then the phones began ringing...my phone was turned off, hubby was running a funeral but they were able to have answering service get him a message that his wife needed back at the hospital immediately! And guess which doctor was in some trouble and had to make all those calls?

My infection had moved beyond the organs and is directly in my blood. I never realized that anyone could be this sick and still live! If I wouldn't have gone in the second time, there wouldn't have been any blood cultures and I probably would be in a lot worse shape than I am now! I might have had to start seeing my husband professionally (at least I can still laugh!) :). I was allergic to one of the antibiotics and broke out in painful welts. I got thrush from the multiple antibiotics. I'm just a big hot mess...and I'm talking hot as in fever! :). But I feel some better every day so I'm appreciative of that!

Hubby and kids are being just amazing to me. Mackenzie works as a flower shop and the owner gave her keys to the shop so she could go in and make me a pretty pink basket of flowers complete with a little get well balloon. The flowers were in my room even before I was in my room!

I know I look as awful as i feel and to be honest, I don't care at all! One of my friends (the special education teacher) came to visit. She was so sweet and said "you told me you looked bad but you don't....you just look really really really really sick!" Ha!

Thank you again all your notes, encouragement and prayers! You ladies are so wonderful!

P.S. before I got this sick, hubby made a deal and I got my Tim Holtz markers! He was laughing today that this is all a huge ploy of mine to get me out of doing my part of the deal! Of COURSE, that's not in ANY WAY the case... Lol!

andrea m
Diva
andrea m
In response to thinkpink22

Pink glad to hear from you so sorry your so sick and having to go thru all this. Glad you went back to the er the second time. get lots of rest and heal quickly.

jwilliams74
Resident
jwilliams74

Was on here just to check out the swap and saw your post. So sorry to hear and I hope you get better quick! Take Care!

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to jwilliams74

Love you pink! Get well soon!!!!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

• scrapbrarian Said:
Love you pink! Get well soon!!!!

I LOVE this!!!! You are the best!!!!! Thank you!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to jwilliams74

• jwilliams74 Said:
Was on here just to check out the swap and saw your post. So sorry to hear and I hope you get better quick! Take Care!

omg, how sweet! Drop in the swap anytime!!!!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

And for proof that I'm loopy, I misspelled tract....only a really bad nurse does that!!!!

Charisma3103
Governor
Charisma3103
In response to RachelUK

Ok Sign me up I will PM my survey later

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Charisma3103

Kimberly I'm thinking about you and praying for you

Page 3 of 227 
Permissions Topic Options