Page 4 of 227 
Username Post: New round of Secret Sisters April~June (closed for this round)        (Topic#1585803)
thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to babigirl

Thank you so much everyone for all your messages,,

Hi Shatema!!! I get spotty cell service in hospital. I just got two texts from you.

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to scrapbrarian

I couldnt really imagine you with a Librarian look, Rebecca - but its fun to describe it!

Who really takes naps during the day?

I sometimes think it would be a nice idea, but I just always seem to have too much to do!

I had a frantic day today despite it being Saturday. There is a conference on at our church this weekend, and I vounteered to help with teas and coffees at registration, so I set the alarm for 8am, pitched up early and found that there were more than enough people and they didnt need me!

I stayed for an hour, but had too much to fit into the day to stay any longer.

Went and did the supermarket shopping, then stopped off at a winestore to buy a very posh bottle of wine for 'laying down'. My son and I were invited to the 'Naming ceremony' for a baby of a friend of his, so we were both going. He wanted a guy gift for the little boy! One of my dd's godfathers bought her a bottle of port at her baptism for her to drink on her 18th - I think she actually left it until her 21st in the end!

Found a bottle, label and smart box to eplain how to store it for 18 years!

Then went for a manicure - nice nails again, but they took so long I was panicking about being ready for the church ceremony and told my son to go ahead and get there early. I arrived about 5 mins late, but it was ok. Ceremony was 2-3, then party food from 3-4, back to make pizza (home made pizza is a Saturday night tradition here as long as I will make it for everyone!).

So I only end up sitting down and relaxing by about 8pm.

I must work on my naps, I think!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to RachelUK

Nice to hear from you Pink!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to RachelUK

Kimberly I am just glad to hear you are feeling better I know your are probably tired of me checking on you

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to babigirl

Rachel you must be exhausted! Quite the busy day for you!

Charisma3103
Governor
Charisma3103
In response to TrishaLouise

• TrishaLouise Said:
Good morning!

Happy Birthday my sweet BFF may all your wishes and dreams come true today love you.... Hugs

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to Charisma3103

Good morning ladies and happy Sunday.

Pink glad to hear you are starting to feel better. Sounds like you got a bit of happy mail to help you along too:) Hugs!

Charisma3103
Governor
Charisma3103
In response to tinadn

Rachel did you look in my gallery? I guess you signed off the other thread and didn't notice I was carrying on a conversation with you sort of.... I created a layout and titled it Ziggy Stardaust I used the MME Boy Crazy line you sent me

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to Charisma3103

Janie I don't think she signed out of it yet, just busy and hasn't gotten caught up in the last day or so there. I know she recently commented on Pink's hospital stay.
Typically we don't sign off of a thread until everyone has revealed and all gifts received.

scrapbrarian
Governor
scrapbrarian
In response to tinadn

Happy Birthday Trisha!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK

I love how you used the MME stuff Janie - just been to leave love in your gallery!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to RachelUK

Happy birthday Trisha hope you had a wonderful day

mommie75
Queen
mommie75

me me have been waiting

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to mommie75

Morning all!

Welcome on board Jennifer - glad to have you with us for this new thread!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to RachelUK

Ah finally got some much needed sleep last night, in fact I would love to go back to sleep but I must get up from this computer and go workout. It has gotten cold here again, back to winter temps so my garage is going to be icy but that is where the eliptical machine is. I am sure I will warm up in no time LOL.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to RachelUK

Hi Jennifer welcome

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to babigirl

I forgot it was time for the new thread already, no wonder the other one was quiet.

For those who care to look, here are bridal shower photos!

Password for the album: Bride050413

smg.beta.photobucket.com/user/bonkdawn/library /Tinas%20Bridal%20Shower% 20031613

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

• scrapbrarian Said:
  • RachelUK Said:
Hi everyone!

It took me a minute or two to find the thread, but I couldnt bear not to chat along with y'all - so I hope its ok to be in the 'chatting section'! (Don't tell that librarian - I swear I'll be quiet if she gives me one of those Librarian Looks)!

Do I really have a Librarian Look??

If she does, she didn't see you in that dress that you did a page of a few years ago. You know the one I mean! You are the sexiest librarian I've ever seen!!!

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to Deb-doodle

TinaM, I'll have to check out your pics after work today.

Pink, it's so glad to see you getting back to your chipper self again. I'm so happy and relieved that you're feeling better. I can actually make sense of your posts. LOL!!!

I had such a great weekend. We went to the biker rally on Saturday morning. We only stayed for a couple of hours. It was so hot out there. We saw one round of the coleslaw wrestling and a few minutes of the wet tshirt contest.

Saturday evening we had everyone over for chili. I made a huge pot of it. Dane,Bree and the grands, Jarrod, Teresa and the grands, my sister and nephew, also Michelle and one of the neighbors and her little boy were here. It was great fun. Then I watched all the grands while the adults went out for awhile. Drake is getting so darn cute. When he says 'yes' he says it as 'yays'. I had to keep asking him random questions just to hear him say 'yays'. LOL!! It was cracking me up.

Yesterday I spent several hours cleaning up after the girls were playing house in the den and the boys were eating popcorn in the living room while watching movies. Then Michelle came by to play cards. She surprised me with lunch for California Pizza kitchen. Have you ever had their Avocado Club egg rolls? HEAVEN!!!! Then right when she was leaving John surprise me by coming back over and we took the bike to Wing Shack where they were celebrating St. Patrick's day. We had corned beef and cabbage, and shephard's pie. It was so good.

Now I'm off to work. I'll see you ladies later.

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to Deb-doodle

Here's for you Trisha. I hope you had a wonderful birthday!!!!

Page 4 of 227 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics