Page 5 of 227 
Username Post: New round of Secret Sisters April~June (closed for this round)        (Topic#1585803)
tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to Deb-doodle

sounds like a great weekend Deb

mommie75
Angel
mommie75
In response to tinadn

pink hope u feel better. i hate when docs try to tell u there is nothing wrong and u know there is urg!

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to mommie75

yoohooo anyone home?

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to Tina scraps

I'm breaking in the new cookie sheets and scooper I got (boy it's so much easier than using a spoon!), along with the new double timer I got. and a new chocolate chip cookie recipe - I was supposed to get butter-flavored crisco sticks but I got regular by mistake, let's see how these things taste.

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

Not buttery I would guess. LOL!!

I did my regular work today and a side job. I worked until 6 but I'm off tomorrow. Yipee!!! Maybe I'll play in my scraproom tonight.

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

I may have undercooked the first batch a wee bit, but they did come out pretty yummy!

I picked up my dress from the tailor this morning (removing the tacky flowers on it and stitching up the neckline) on the way to work, so I showed everyone at the office and they loved it.

Several of my friends commented on what a trip my mother was, how we're so alike with some mannerisms, but so different in other ways. one friend said "the apple may not fall far from the tree, but thankfully this one rolled" lol!

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps

oh, and did I mention that my former roommate/friend of 15 years, FORGOT about my shower on Saturday?! I kid you not. The shower was 2-5, and at 4 pm I got a text saying "sorry I wasn't at your shower. No real excuse other than being a scatter brain"! the irony is, she would go ape if someone said they'd do something, and didn't do it.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

Couldn't she have come at 4?

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to tinadn

I didn't think of it at the time, she probably thought the shower was already over.

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 03-18-13 08:09 PM

Waving hello!

Charisma3103
Governor
Charisma3103
In response to vawm

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

• Tina scraps Said:
I didn't think of it at the time, she probably thought the shower was already over.

I am sorry that happened.
I tend to get busy in things and lose track of time, never totally forgotten anything important tho. I now have a calendar on my phone and reminds me 15 minutes before an appointment. LOVE IT!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to tinadn

It's been a few days, I wonder how PInk in feeling????

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to tinadn

the snow plow guy broke my coworker's office window. hahah they're fixing it now.

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to tinadn

That's too bad about your friend Tina. By the time she realized it at 4 it was probably too late to get dressed and get there before it was over. I can't wait to see the altered dress. I wouldn't be able to trust myself with those cookies.

So good morning everyone.

I'm off today so I'm trying to decide if I should work in my yard or scrap. My yard really needs to be mowed.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Hello ladies just stopping by to say hi

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 03-19-13 09:02 AM
In response to babigirl

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to vawm

Hello all will be back later maybe to chat, today is my busy one with Avon orders just sent last night. Every 2 weeks my Tues, Wed are busy with mass emails, phone calls and messaging LOL.

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to Drayia

Hi all. I tell you something - my new job may not be paid as well as the old one (although the pay is still pretty good), but the hours are fan-flipping-tastic! I arrive on time, I go home on time (mostly) and I can easily fit the work in the time available.

Who could ask for anything more?!

Tonight I spoke to dh (hes in Denmark this week) and said - I may stop being ambitious unless something falls in my lap, cos this job is fun, a challenge, lots to do, and I'm enjoying it. Can we cope with a little less money.

He said yes!

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m
In response to RachelUK

good fo you Rachel. Im happy to hear you are liking the changes in your life. Its always wonderful to really enjoy your job.

Page 5 of 227 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics