Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: WINNERS! Scrapbook.com MARCH 2013 Kit Club Challenge        (Topic#1585825)
Kels
Kels 
Marketing Goddess
Kels
  • Kels on 03-06-13 10:47 AM

CONGRATULATIONS - March Random Winners are:

mddanie
kmackeen

Please PM me with your full name and mailing address and I'll get your $30 prizes shipped asap!

Scrapbook.com has been offering monthly kits for a FULL YEAR now By subscribing to our Kit Club emails you can save $5 or more per kit! There is NEVER an obligation to buy and there are no strings attached.

Our March Kit - Everyday Adventure - is GORGEOUS! It can be used for so many themes, occasions, and color combinations... you shouldn't miss it

Scrapbook.com Kit Club - Everyday Adventure

CHALLENGES for Everyday Adventure:

1) Use our newest sketch

Sketch 12 By Scrapbook.com

2) Create a layout about a week, month, or year in review

3) Create a layout with approximately 70% negative space

4) Use the enclosed white pen to doodle a border around your photo or entire page - or both!

We hope you accept these challenges and we can't wait to see what you create with your kit! Please come back and share on this thread.

PRIZES:
Those that participate by linking completed challenge projects to THIS THREAD by April 15, 2013 at midnight...

TWO RANDOM WINNERS will be chosen and a $30 box of goodies will be mailed to you.

Thanks and HAVE FUN!

Kels
Kels 
Marketing Goddess
Kels
  • Kels on 03-06-13 10:53 AM
In response to Kels

I seriously loved this kit - possibly more than any other kit I've worked with so far! I love that I made a pretty formal-colored wedding layout, a baby girl layout and a baby boy layout... SO VERSATILE and the materials really lend themselves to ANYTHING you can think of... I'm so happy with how my layouts turned out Hope you're inspired and that you'll consider playing with the kit this month!

1) Sketch Layout

3) 70% Negative Space Layout (errrr.... ok... maybe 60%?) LOL!

4) Doodle a Border

**And yes - it's official - I'm pregnant with a baby boy and due July 3rd Can't wait! So excited to be adding to our family... XO

Have fun with this kit and SHOW ME what you create

Kels
Kels 
Marketing Goddess
Kels
  • Kels on 03-06-13 10:55 AM
In response to Kels

PS - your Kit Club email coupon will be sent next Monday... if you need it sooner, just give me a shout!

And - our Kit Club video will be attached to the product shortly - so look for that if you want a closer look!

Thanks ALL!

BearFamily
Mayor
BearFamily
In response to Kels

Awww congrats on your pregnancy !!! Your due date is almost on my son's birthday (10th) Great challenge again, btw thanks for the box of goodies, I received it today !!!!

Kels
Kels 
Marketing Goddess
Kels
  • Kels on 03-06-13 12:37 PM
In response to BearFamily

Yay Astrid - that was a fast delivery Glad you got it so quickly! Enjoy and thank you for your kind comments!

rebeccakeppel
Idol
rebeccakeppel
In response to Kels

LOVE those Kelsey! And I totally agree-this kit was just plain FUN! and very versatile--bright and bold, soft and pastel--so many different looks from it! Here is my take on the sketch:

rebeccakeppel
Idol
rebeccakeppel
In response to rebeccakeppel

And here is my 70% negative space layout:

rebeccakeppel
Idol
rebeccakeppel

And my doodled borders...I ♥♥♥ the gel pen!

rebeccakeppel
Idol
rebeccakeppel

And my week in review layout:

Kels
Kels 
Marketing Goddess
Kels
  • Kels on 03-06-13 02:28 PM

Great job Rebecca - SO MANY great memories!

boysmom
Pro
boysmom
In response to Kels

congrats Kels!

LesleyC
Diva
LesleyC
In response to Kels

• Kels Said:
I seriously loved this kit - possibly more than any other kit I've worked with so far! I love that I made a pretty formal-colored wedding layout, a baby girl layout and a baby boy layout... SO VERSATILE and the materials really lend themselves to ANYTHING you can think of... I'm so happy with how my layouts turned out Hope you're inspired and that you'll consider playing with the kit this month!

1) Sketch Layout

3) 70% Negative Space Layout (errrr.... ok... maybe 60%?) LOL!

4) Doodle a Border

**And yes - it's official - I'm pregnant with a baby boy and due July 3rd Can't wait! So excited to be adding to our family... XO

Have fun with this kit and SHOW ME what you create

Kels, that's awesome!! Congrats! I was wondering when there would be another little scrapper.

I didn't get the last two kits, but plan to get this one for sure!

Kels
Kels 
Marketing Goddess
Kels
  • Kels on 03-07-13 08:12 AM
In response to LesleyC

Thank you Louise and Lesley!

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi
In response to Kels

Congrats Kels!!!!

BearFamily
Mayor
BearFamily
In response to Sassy Suzi

Here are my entries;

the sketch;our camping in France where we spent our vacations in summer;

Camping La Poche By BearFamily

a week in review; photo's from our 8 days vacation at the Isle of Mallorca in Spain in 2007 A Week In Review By BearFamily

Negative space; my boy on his first birthday in 2007
Experience Everyday By BearFamily

Doodling around; my boy and his best friend are currently on the new website of school. I doodled around the abc pp behind the photo.
The Guys By BearFamily

Edited by BearFamily on 03-08-13 07:25 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Kels
Kels 
Marketing Goddess
Kels
  • Kels on 03-08-13 08:08 AM
In response to BearFamily

Wonderful layouts Astrid - I LOVE that Bo Bunny Bike Paper - one of my all time faves

kmackeen
Tenant
kmackeen
In response to Kels

Congrats Kels!

Kels
Kels 
Marketing Goddess
Kels
  • Kels on 03-12-13 09:32 AM
In response to kmackeen

Thank you Suzi and Kristina

mddanie
Veteran
mddanie
In response to Kels

Congrats, Kels! More material to inspire your pages!!! Hopefully my kit will be in before this weekend so I can get busy on the challenges!

klweist
Diva
klweist
In response to mddanie

OMGoodness! This looks amazing. Loved the February kit (even though I haven't had a chance to use it yet). I think a few of these elements would be VERY helpful in working on my parents Alaska scrapbook. I could mark the day/date of each of their adventures. Just told hubby I wouldn't order any more...wonder if I can get the OK on this one. He's my biggest enabler so I'm sure I can...LOL. Thanks for putting together another great kit and CONGRATS, Kels.

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics