Username Post: Wide Format printer        (Topic#1585855)
redheadgirl
Guru
redheadgirl

My printer is dying. I am thinking of replacing with a wide format. I print most all my photos at home, and I rarely use the scanner, so maybe just a photo printer will work. Anyone have any suggestions?

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 03-07-13 04:22 PM
In response to redheadgirl

Epson Artisan 1430 I just bought one and I LOVE IT!!! I use it to make my own background paper too. And to journal directly on my layouts. I do print pictures on it and they come out really good.

I also started a thread like this before I bought mine. Here's the link if you want to see what people said on it!

dabnat
dabnat 
Expert
dabnat

I have the Epson Work Force 1100 Wide Format Printer. I have not printed photos, we have an HP photo printer for that specific purpose. We do use the Epson to journal directly onto the scrap pages. We also use it to print and cut on the Pazzle Inspiration. I have not tried to print my own background paper either. I have not had any issues with the printer, and I really liked the price point. We put it through scrap club every week so it is used quite a bit we call it the Work Horse.

redheadgirl
Guru
redheadgirl
In response to dabnat

Thanks Kim, the link didn't post, that's ok, I did a search to find other posts and found some info.
I like the Artisan, it may be a bit out of my price range budget. I am currently looking at the Cannon Pixma ix6520. I do want to be able to print on cardstock for journaling too.

Work horse, Lol, I check it out

Does anyone have the Cannon and can testify for its quality

angie girl
Diva
angie girl

Epson all the way. I have an r2000 but the 1100 and 1400 are great. Don't count out the Epson store online...sometimes they have refurbished ones.

You cannot go wrong with Epson.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics