Username Post: ordering from Australia / Kaisercraft Tropicana        (Topic#1585857)
stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 03-07-13 06:18 PM

I am really wanting the Kaisercraft Tropicana die cut collection. However it's been out of stock here for many weeks, and I've been googling and looking on ebay, and the only place I can find it is in Australia. I'm in the US. Can anyone recommend a good Aussie store to order from? Please PM me if you do.
Products Referenced in This Post:

chocolateaxel
Diva
chocolateaxel
In response to stick

You need to ask Kory, he has a good friend in Australia, in fact his friend sends him care packages from the Kaisercraft warehouse or outlet, not sure which one it is, lol

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 03-07-13 07:02 PM
In response to chocolateaxel

Ahh, good to know, thanks! I'll pm him

boysmom
Pro
boysmom
In response to stick

they usually get these collections back in. post in the products section of the forum and ask. and then set the thing so it emails you when they get it back in, and order it that day. Cheaper than paying for shipping from Australia.

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 03-08-13 06:23 PM
In response to boysmom

Thanks, good idea - I emailed customer service, hopefully they'll get back to me on Monday. I know the shipping from Australia will double the cost, but I am just kicking myself for not ordering when I first saw them, I'm starting to get a little obsessed, lol.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics