Username Post: product search        (Topic#1585887)
New Kid On the Block

Does anyone know where I can find liquid glass and a similar product that looks like cotton when you use a heat tool on it? I'm not sure what it is called. ? It works great for things like Santas beard, snow, etc. Thanks.

Megan - ForumTech
The Janitor
Megan - ForumTech
In response to csedesignsetc

I'm drawing a blank on the snow stuff.

I haven't seen liquid glass for sale for a long time, but either of these would work.

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81
In response to Megan - ForumTech

The snow stuff is called liquid applique.

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to runzalot81

That liquid applique stuff is cool!
Thanks for that!

Another thing that might work for liquid glass is Ice Resin....

Alison

armygirl
Diva
armygirl
In response to kiyawinn

I really like using the Glossy accents to make things appear like glass,the small tip on the bottle is very precise.

catzscrapper
Pro
catzscrapper
In response to armygirl

I like to use flocking for the fluffy stuff~ fur on critters and beards
For the glass look I like a product I got like 10 years ago called Royal Coat Dimensional Magic by Plaid in clear color. I think they had other colors but I bought all the clear they had at a Joanne Fabrics store that was moving. They had oodles of mark down bins and I had $ to spend so I really went to town I still have 2 sealed bottles of the Magic and just LOVE this stuff. I use it on things I want to look 3D. I miss those days of buying what I want when I want! I bought a house and had some medical issues develop and now am broke all the time But at least I had sense to stock up on things when I had the dough.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics