Page 4 of 4 
Username Post: Graphic 45 Paper...any fans?        (Topic#1586015)
KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to The Biscuit Scraps

Well, I'm happy to report that...

I went. I've been (for the first time ever). I conquered.

I'll be sure to take pictures.

The Biscuit Scraps
Resident
The Biscuit Scraps
In response to KellyCali

Can't wait to hear what you bought and see it!

The Biscuit Scraps
Resident
The Biscuit Scraps
In response to KellyCali

OK, KelliCali...fess up...what did you buy! This G45 fan wants to drool over your haul. ;-)

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali

Tuesday Morning Haul By KellyCali

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

Sadly, there wasn't any Graphic 45 paper of any sort to be found.

Mainly, they had tons & tons of embellishment packs. However, you could literally be in there all day, because in order to sort through all of them, you'd have to take each & every one of them off of the hooks. I'd say there are about 12-20 packs on each hook & about 30-40 hooks!

I tried my best, but I ended up running out of time.

As for the actual paper, they were packed in there really tight & many were opened & busted. I still managed to see every single pack & selected the ones that I wanted from the ones that they had.

I will say...their store was extremely clean, carpeted, well-maintained & set up almost like a department store.

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

Other items I noticed, but didn't buy...

- Tim Holtz embossing plates, alpha grungeboard, misc Idea-ology items, baubles, metals & such

- Donna Salazar Steampunk Gentleman paper (25)

- Melody Ross brad packs

- Prima flower packs

- American Crafts ribbon packs

- 12x12 photo albums, tape runners, adhesive squares, puffy paint, glitter paint, misc punches. And honestly, I can't seem to remember anything else that struck my fancy.

The Biscuit Scraps
Resident
The Biscuit Scraps
In response to KellyCali

Looks like you made quite the impact into your TMs craft area! Glad you found things you can use, but sorry there was no Graphic 45.

Enjoy your new found place to shop.

madmatter
Diva
madmatter

Graphic 45 is not my favorite brand (I'm more of a Bo Bunny or Fancy Pants kind of girl), but I do like certain collections a lot ...

I adore the Place in Time collection and used it to make an easel calendar for my daughter's dorm room

The Graphic 45 blog has wonderful ideas for what to do with their lines, and I used it extensively for the calendar, which came out great.

In terms of TM, maybe I've never seen a good one, or maybe I just don't have the patience for that kind of store, but I despise the TM near me and have never been in one I would want to shop in ... they are dark and insanely disorganized ... it's like shopping at a flea market ... I'm sure there are treasures to be found, but I simply don't have the patience to dig for them

Diva

Good for you!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to bayamonesa1

My box of Graphic 45 products from free shipping day arrived this morning!

I haven't opened it yet, but I am soo very excited to open it!

I know, I know...Just open it already!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

{Graphic 45 Paper Stacks} By KellyCali

Opened it!

Loving these G45 collections in this order...

- Secret Garden
- Place in Time
- French Country

The Biscuit Scraps
Resident
The Biscuit Scraps
In response to KellyCali

YAY!!!!!

Have fun with them.

New Kid On the Block
In response to Bxr-Linda

Absolutely!! I love G45 but generally any paperline I enjoy, I buy the entire collection with the exception of the card stock stickers I usually pass on those. G45 I like to buy the stack of paper in 12X12 and 8X8 and though I rarely fall in love with a collection enough to buy multiples of the whole stack (in both sizes!) I certainly am guilty of it Magic of Oz is my favorite and I have 7 packs of it, 4 of the 12" and 3 of the 8". I also got all the stamps for the collection as well. I bought all these just days apart as I seen them over the last 2 weeks.
Of course you got all the normal crafts like cards and mini albums, which it's easy to use alot of paper after making pages, fussy cutting, creating pockets and layering, plus creating photo mats and tags. Now me personally, I am indeed what you referred to as a "lumpy and bunpy" scrapper lol So to someone like me, I can also use the extra set of sheets (say I only use 1 set of the paper) to create a kit out of the extras to to sell. Basically, everything you purchase for your mini album will come in packs of multiples and usually I have stuff left over from making mine so I put together a kit(s) and list it and make a good portion of money back. Plus they're just really fun to put together! I plan in doing this with some of my Oz paper here soon an have so much neat goodies ill be adding to mine, plus I use the stamp collection to create tags etc to add.

Not G45 but I bought multiples of the Kaisercraft Needle & Threads collection as well.

G45 Favs are: Magic of Oz (of course lol), Happy Haunting, MotherGoose, and Little Darlings and so many more. But I've yet to own them all and am relatively new to the fancy online paper designers lol For so long I've stuck with the local things I could find.

~Mer~ *Newb here*

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama
In response to MyCraftyAddiction

MyCrafty:

Your title is too long on the G45 thread you started and it wouldn't let me comment!

New Kid On the Block
In response to CrimsonMama

Oh no lol typical newb eh? I will edit I figured it would cut me off if too long lol Thanks!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to MyCraftyAddiction

I love Graphic 45 lines but for my scrapping style, they are very hard for me to use - just as a general rule.

There is a teal paper with fish all over it and I love it and find it easy to use. However, most of theirs are papers I drool over, bring home, and never use because I just don't know what to do with them!

I did buy some of the fish paper from Graphic 45 that I love, went back a few weeks later for more and was told by the scrapbook store owner that they discontinue faster than any other line they know of. If you find something you want to buy plenty because then usually can't reorder it - the patterns change too quickly.

So know I know - if I fall in love with a graphic 45, but it while I can.

mindygail
Expert
mindygail
In response to Bxr-Linda

I just started trying out graphic 45, I bought from here a few weeks ago their secret garden stack!!! LOVE IT!!!

dsouza
dsouza 
Resident
dsouza
In response to mindygail

I think the colors of the Graphic 45 line just draw you in! I find myself reaching for the paper like I'm hypnotized. I buy it and take it home and it might take a very long time before I find a use for it. But I will say that the pages that I've done with Graphic 45 paper are some of my favorites!

Page 4 of 4 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics