Username Post: Wizard of Oz Scrapbooking Supplies        (Topic#1586027)
HappyCat
Tenant
HappyCat

So I'm going to be stage managing the local theatre's performance of Wizard of Oz, so I wanted some appropriate scrapbooking paper and supplies. I tried to get some stuff on this site and 4 of the items I wanted were sold out. I tried eBay and some crazy person wants $16 for 7 sheets of paper.

Anyone know a website where I can get a variety of Wizard of Oz scrapping supplies that aren't crazy expensive? eBay sellers are fine too as long as they combine shipping. Anyone ever seen Oz stuff in a physical store?

binkiemonstermom
Idol
binkiemonstermom
In response to HappyCat

There was a line of Graphic 45 paper and accessories a while back. I have some so it has been out for awhile. I found it at Hobby Lobby and at Archivers.
But there is tons on here!!!
Products Referenced in This Post:

Edited by binkiemonstermom on 03-14-13 07:49 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

MrsAnnieS
Mayor
MrsAnnieS
In response to HappyCat

I've seen wizard of oz paper packs at michaels, I think it is by paper house. Or you could check on amazon/eBay for the graphic 45 magic of oz paper pack

HappyCat
Tenant
HappyCat
In response to binkiemonstermom

Okay, found this. It was a little pricey, but it has everything I need. I'm probably only going to do 4-6 pages. I'm not doing a whole book on the show. http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Wizard-of-Oz- Memory-Scrapbo...

SJB1120
Expert
SJB1120
In response to MrsAnnieS

I believe Joann's still has a few pieces of it online...

Tenant
In response to SJB1120

I bought some wizard of oz stuff just this past week at AC Moore and found some more at Michaels. It is becoming popular again because of the new movie coming out.

scrapchica
Guru
scrapchica
In response to Pattycake92

I found at my local HL and Joann's too. It is by Paper House.

HappyCat
Tenant
HappyCat
In response to scrapchica

Awesome! I'll check out the M's here and I can hit a HL on my way back. Unfortunately our J's doesn't have any scrapping stuff.

Thanks, ladies!

scrapchica
Guru
scrapchica
In response to HappyCat

No scrapping stuff at your Js?! That's terrible! I think that should be a crime... ROFL

HappyCat
Tenant
HappyCat
In response to scrapchica

• scrapchica Said:
No scrapping stuff at your Js?! That's terrible! I think that should be a crime... ROFL

Lol, I can get myself into plenty of trouble without J's carrying scrapbooking stuff.

Just went to M's and couldn't find anything Wizard of Oz. But I'm going to try a few more online options.

Diva
In response to HappyCat

JoAnn, Michaels and HL had at one point paper, stickers, die cuts for Oz. I think you may find them around.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics