Username Post: Kaiser Beyond the page Desk Clock        (Topic#1586121)
cdsqueen
Expert
cdsqueen

I am hoping someone out there can help me with instructions on how to put together this clock. Unfortunately the paper that it comes with says to go to their website for instructions.... well its taken me too long to get this done and its not on the website any longer. Yes yes yes I have searched and searched and even tried finding something on Youtube and can't find anything on this. Help help I am ready to put this together. My main issue is putting the hands on but the entire instruction would be preferable. Help if you can... Thanks in advance!!

Sherrenae
Diva
Sherrenae
In response to cdsqueen

Not sure if this will work but I found them at the following in pdf format.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&am p;q=&esr...

cdsqueen
Expert
cdsqueen
In response to Sherrenae

Thank you so much... I need part of that but now I need the assembly of the clock hands

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to cdsqueen

Is this one of the little battery boxes? If so you should put your big hand then the next smaller hand and then you put on your second hand on the top. Does that make sense....the long hand that shows you the minutes, then the smaller that shows the hour and then the second hand. I've made a lot of clocks and they always go on like that

cdsqueen
Expert
cdsqueen
In response to Sneezy1956

Thanks Jane... that is the type of clock i have....now my issue is the hands don't all push onto the center and I don't want to push it and break there hands. Any ideas??? Ot doesn't come off or apart either. Uigghh

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics