Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: If you could be anywhere else        (Topic#1586139)
GMFTS
GMFTS 
Mayor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 03-19-13 11:21 AM

right now where would you be?

Me? I would like to be traveling in Europe. Or home in my scraproom.

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 03-19-13 11:47 AM
In response to GMFTS

Napping, lol.

I would love to be in Hawaii without a worry in the world! Or Montana (but in the summer). And I would be extremely happy to 'settle' for being home with my scrap stuff!

chocolateaxel
Mayor
chocolateaxel
In response to stick

I'd be living on top of a mountain in Wyoming!

Als_Gal
Guru
Als_Gal
In response to chocolateaxel

I would go back in time and be a little kid where their was no worries and live was so much easier.

950nancy
Diva
950nancy
In response to Als_Gal

In 5 days I'll be in Punta Cana. Can't wait.

chocolateaxel
Mayor
chocolateaxel
In response to 950nancy

Not sure exactly where Punta Cana is but it sounds hot, I will let you have that one, I don't care for hot climates

950nancy
Diva
950nancy

Domincan Republic (same island as Haiti). Right now the temperatures are 75-82 degrees. Perfect for me.

chocolateaxel
Mayor
chocolateaxel
In response to 950nancy

Have a great time! Unfortunately that's too warm for me, but then I am definitely in the minority when it comes to disliking hot weather

scrappercaz
Governor
scrappercaz

Anywhere where it's dry, warm and sunny. Our English summer last year was pretty non-existent with a lot of rain and flooding and this winter has been long, wet and isn't over yet with snow forecast for next week.

I'm done being cold and with looking out of the window and seeing 'grey', truly.

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 03-20-13 03:51 AM
In response to scrappercaz

Many, many feet below the oceans surface diving the Great Barrier Reef in Australia.

JayAndXansMom
Queen
JayAndXansMom
In response to KimKV

In a world where cancer doesn't exist...sigh...

chocolateaxel
Mayor
chocolateaxel
In response to JayAndXansMom

Amen to that, Angie! Wouldn't that be a great place to be!

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel

Right here. I'm the luckiest woman on earth. I love my home, my man and my life right now, despite its ups and downs and less money than we're used to.

We can't afford a vacation at the moment, but we've done so much travelling over the last few years that it doesn't bother me. If we could afford it, I would go back to NZ for a holiday. We loved it there.

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Mayor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 03-21-13 05:27 AM
In response to RedSquirrel

Chocolateaxel I am with you: not crazy about hot.
However I have found that places I never thought I would like I actually love.

Hawaii for starters...I used to think that the only reason I would ever go there would be to finish seeing all 50 states. Luckily for me my ds was stationed there twice so I have been there several times and would go again in a heartbeat.

I also love New Mexico and would gladly live in a number of places there.

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Mayor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 03-21-13 05:28 AM
In response to scrappercaz

• scrappercaz Said:
Anywhere where it's dry, warm and sunny. Our English summer last year was pretty non-existent with a lot of rain and flooding and this winter has been long, wet and isn't over yet with snow forecast for next week.

I'm done being cold and with looking out of the window and seeing 'grey', truly.

That..

ScrappyMama6
Mayor
ScrappyMama6
In response to GMFTS

I would actually be right here. I love my home and family and dont handle crowds, flying, people, or traffic very well at all.

If I didnt have the anxiety about those things that I do, then a carribbean island would be nice.

If I could live anywhere permanently though, it would be in a cabin in Maine surrounded by woods.

Resident
In response to ScrappyMama6

I don't like too hot either. Right now I would be with my boyfriend, living in Georgia!!! prefrably, cought up on scrapbooking!

Diva
In response to Laura40

Somewhere in France - probably the countryside or at home in my scrapbook room...just doing what I like to do!

Vallee
Vallee 
Pro
Vallee
In response to bayamonesa1

Lying on a beach somewhere sipping a pina colada. Someplace that is completely off grid...no cell phones or internet. Just me and the hubby. ***sigh***

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed
In response to Vallee

Locked in a Hobby Lobby with just me and the employees and an unlimited amount of money to spend on crafting supplies!
But, I also love where I am right now. I am living in the home I grew up in and while it needs work, so do I. We will just creak and groan together!

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics