Username Post: Newbie seeking advice        (Topic#1586143)
kandib
kandib 
New Kid On the Block
kandib

Complete newbie to scrapbooking and the site. My first grandchild will be here in May and I'm trying to create a memory book of the baby shower we just had for my daughter-in-law. I finally got the first page almost complete and have uploaded it to My Gallery would really welcome some feedback or suggestions on improving the layout. The shower theme was realtree camo and I've completely done this in digital so far, but I am thinking of incorporating some of the camo roses we made for the shower and the ribbon we used on the diaper cake on the left side margin--maybe over some brown cardstock. Noremacc's Anticipating page layout was the inspiration for my page (loved that page). Any suggestions you could provide to this newbie would be greatly appreciated.

bonprof
Diva
bonprof
In response to kandib

It's hard to believe that you've never scrapbooked before; your pages are amazing. I need you to give ME advice!

crichards1
Veteran
crichards1
In response to bonprof

You're obviously very crafty. Your pages are great!

kandib
kandib 
New Kid On the Block
kandib
In response to crichards1

Thanks for the encouragement. This is going to be a surprise for my daughter (I hate adding the in-law so I won't) and I hope she likes it.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics