Username Post: Pinterest        (Topic#1586173)
swonders
Diva
swonders

Hi everyone. I have a Pinterest question. When someone pins a project is there an easy way to find it on Pinterest? Thanks.

New Kid On the Block
In response to swonders

If you know the name of the project or the name of the person posting it you could search it in the search bar, once you find it you can re-pin it onto one of your boards so you'll always be able to find it. Not sure if this is what you meant but I hope I could be of some help.

swonders
Diva
swonders
In response to meagan14

Thanks Meagan. Hmmm, I don't know. The PinIt button on the left colom in your album under facebook has numbers beside it, does that mean someone pinned your page/project, or is that views? If I go to and do a search I cannot find it. If it's pins I wanted to go look.

New Kid On the Block
In response to swonders

Do you mean the Pin it button after you go to re-pin something? If so the number is how many characters you can use to write a little description with the photo.

swonders
Diva
swonders
In response to meagan14

No, I think I've confused you, my bad. Look at the page I linked below. Over to the left of the picture is a Pin It button with 66 in the box (may be a different number). What does the 66 mean? Is that the number of views or has my picture been pinned 66 times?

http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/388257/view /3889657/...

New Kid On the Block
In response to swonders

Haha oops. Sorry I understand now. I don't know for sure since I'm kind of new to this site but I would say how many people have pinned it. But once again I don't know for sure.

swonders
Diva
swonders
In response to meagan14

he he he well, I've been around a while, but away. When I come back there's all this new technology I have to get used to. I thought it meant the number of pins too, but when I go to Pinterest, I cannot find them. That's all I was curious about.

New Kid On the Block
In response to swonders

Oh well. I hope I could of been of some help, but it looks like we are both lost on this.

J-M
J-M 
Idol
J-M
  • J-M on 03-20-13 01:18 PM
In response to meagan14

Scrapbook.com picks a few layouts to pin every day - and yours was today's! It's showing up all over. If you follow scrapbook.com, you should be able to find it. Or if you type in believe - scrapbook.com.

swonders
Diva
swonders
In response to J-M

Thank you J-M, I will follow now!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics