Username Post: Nat'l Scrapbook day past        (Topic#1586237)
scrapalooza
Diva
scrapalooza

What have been some of the games & challenges on here for past National Scrapbook Days? I am having a hard time remembering. I know they were usually hourly & then an all day one. Thanks.

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to scrapalooza

I remember a challenge to do journaling of at least 5 sentences, one about an outing away from home, one about your favorite scraproom tool, there's usually a photo organization challenge... in 2011 there was a week-long "Book of Me" challenge. (I was on a vacation at that time last year and I don't think I even checked into the forums that weekend to see what last year's were.)

MrsAnnieS
Mayor
MrsAnnieS
In response to scrapalooza

The last couple of years there has also been a week long challenge that has been fun. Looking back though I'm having a hard time remembering exactly also though! I know last year there was one challenge for journaling and another for photos.

My very first year I remember the all day challenge was to do a page about why you scrapbook.

Kels
Kels 
Marketing Goddess
Kels
  • Kels on 03-22-13 07:38 AM
In response to MrsAnnieS

Hi Ladies!! We will be having a BUNCH of fun festivities for NSD 2013 this year (the first Saturday in May) so be sure to save the date.

We do several challenges throughout the day and week and we give away THOUSANDS OF DOLLAR$ in prizes, so be sure to join us!

More information will be forthcoming at the beginning of April Watch for it!

XOXO - Kels

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 03-22-13 07:58 AM
In response to Kels

Can't wait!!!!

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 03-22-13 08:05 AM
In response to stick

I remember a sketch challenge (this was awesome, really hoping there's another one this year!), and a masking and misting challenge. A couple years ago there was one called "Get Out" - outdoor themed.

justowen
Governor
justowen
In response to stick

So excited! This past weekend, my 11yo dd was asking me about NSD! She loves to play along and we plan for WEEKS!

meezerpleaser
Idol
meezerpleaser
In response to justowen

NSD is one of my favorite days of the year. I always block off my calendar so I can participate here!

I remember there was a LO challenge last year about what home meant to you, and a card challenge. Everything they come up with on here is great!

Diva
In response to meezerpleaser

Wonderful! I was not aware of the activities on this board. Must keep an eye for it!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics