I don't really have anything too wierd but....
1) DH's birthday present
2) empty coffee cup
3) an egg carton caterpillar that my son made and painted
DH's birthday is today and I was wrapping his present here, the coffee cup is from this morning and I just haven't taken it to the kitchen yet and the caterpillar art project of my son's is because I have no idea what i'm going to do with this thing...LOL! It just kind of got dumped in here...
1. Wine glasses that my sister was left over. She was going to come back and paint them but never did.
2. Vacuum cleaner. Well technically it should be there just plugged in and turned on but who has time for cleanup?
3. Laundry hamper. I fits perfectly under my scrap table. My scrap room is where I sort and fold laundry.
I was all ready to make you laugh at some of the mad stuff that is in my area, but actually none of it is misplaced. It's all destined for something crafty, even if it is sewing-related or for re-purposing.
Toilet roll tubes and coffee cup sleeves - waiting to be converted into mini albums.
DH's grandmother's ebony button box filled with her button collection which might come in handy for LOs.
A little bean-filled beaver that I was given by my work colleagues in the days when I kept a hamster, because they didn't know it wasn't a hamster - nowhere else to put him!
1. A tv that doesn't work (but is too heavy for me to lift off the big cupboard); 2. coffee cup (that I don't use, but t matches my room!); and 3. my unfiled income tax! It definitely doesn't belong there - it belongs with the IRS.
Fun idea to post for a topic!
Things that do not belong in my scrap space but are residing there right now:
1-A guinea pig! (It's there because I just got it today. It is going to become our new classroom pet after the spring break.)
2-Travel bugs (Don't worry they are not real bugs. They are little charm-like items with a code that travel around in geocaches. They are there to remind me to bring them on a geocaching trip we are taking on Friday.)
3-Easter card (I need to remember to send this out in the mail this week! It is a store bought card so it really has no business being in my scraproom!)
1. A birdfeeder
2. A box of heavy duty self adhesive velcro
3. An empty granola tub
1. It is for my secret sister in a swap
2. I ran across it in storage yesterday and brought it in and only got it as far as my table before setting it down and doing something else
3. I use the tub for trash when I am in the den working on srappy stuff
Dang! This is fun and I can't think of anything, except for my mother's paperwork, which needs to be organized and is in the floor right now.
Oh, Oh wait. There is three decorative plates that have golden retrievers on them also in the floor. My husband said they were making noise rattling when the furnace comes on! LOL they were hanging on the wall in a three tier plate hanger.
1. Today's mail, because my scrap space has taken over my entire living room.
2. Some shower soothers I made last night and haven't put away yet.
3. My bra, because I took it off as soon as I got home oops did I just type that out loud?