Page 1 of 4 
Username Post: Name 3 things...        (Topic#1586269)
KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali

(Just for fun!)

Name *3* things that are in your scrap space right now, that do NOT belong there.

Bonus - Share why in the world they are in your space in the first place.

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to KellyCali

I don't really have anything too wierd but....
1) DH's birthday present
2) empty coffee cup
3) an egg carton caterpillar that my son made and painted

DH's birthday is today and I was wrapping his present here, the coffee cup is from this morning and I just haven't taken it to the kitchen yet and the caterpillar art project of my son's is because I have no idea what i'm going to do with this thing...LOL! It just kind of got dumped in here...

Alison

olleharr
Mayor
olleharr
In response to kiyawinn

1. Wine glasses that my sister was left over. She was going to come back and paint them but never did.
2. Vacuum cleaner. Well technically it should be there just plugged in and turned on but who has time for cleanup?
3. Laundry hamper. I fits perfectly under my scrap table. My scrap room is where I sort and fold laundry.

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to kiyawinn

I was all ready to make you laugh at some of the mad stuff that is in my area, but actually none of it is misplaced. It's all destined for something crafty, even if it is sewing-related or for re-purposing.

Hmm.

Toilet roll tubes and coffee cup sleeves - waiting to be converted into mini albums.
DH's grandmother's ebony button box filled with her button collection which might come in handy for LOs.
A little bean-filled beaver that I was given by my work colleagues in the days when I kept a hamster, because they didn't know it wasn't a hamster - nowhere else to put him!

dwelch
dwelch 
Diva
dwelch
In response to RedSquirrel

1. A tv that doesn't work (but is too heavy for me to lift off the big cupboard); 2. coffee cup (that I don't use, but t matches my room!); and 3. my unfiled income tax! It definitely doesn't belong there - it belongs with the IRS.

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to dwelch

1. A box of tea and some Star Wars movies belonging to my son.

2. BIL's birthday card that my DH bought for him.

3. The mail.

It's all there because my scrappy space is the dining room table.

Vintageivy
Veteran
Vintageivy
In response to KellyCali

Fun idea to post for a topic!
Things that do not belong in my scrap space but are residing there right now:
1-A guinea pig! (It's there because I just got it today. It is going to become our new classroom pet after the spring break.)
2-Travel bugs (Don't worry they are not real bugs. They are little charm-like items with a code that travel around in geocaches. They are there to remind me to bring them on a geocaching trip we are taking on Friday.)
3-Easter card (I need to remember to send this out in the mail this week! It is a store bought card so it really has no business being in my scraproom!)

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to Vintageivy

1. A birdfeeder
2. A box of heavy duty self adhesive velcro
3. An empty granola tub

1. It is for my secret sister in a swap
2. I ran across it in storage yesterday and brought it in and only got it as far as my table before setting it down and doing something else
3. I use the tub for trash when I am in the den working on srappy stuff

fun topic!

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama
In response to terrihooper

Dang! This is fun and I can't think of anything, except for my mother's paperwork, which needs to be organized and is in the floor right now.

Oh, Oh wait. There is three decorative plates that have golden retrievers on them also in the floor. My husband said they were making noise rattling when the furnace comes on! LOL they were hanging on the wall in a three tier plate hanger.

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 03-23-13 04:08 PM
In response to CrimsonMama

Ooh fun topic!

1. Today's mail, because my scrap space has taken over my entire living room.
2. Some shower soothers I made last night and haven't put away yet.
3. My bra, because I took it off as soon as I got home oops did I just type that out loud?

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper
In response to Vae

• Jarvae Said:
Ooh fun topic!

3. My bra, because I took it off as soon as I got home oops did I just type that out loud?

Makes perfect sense to me!

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 03-23-13 04:21 PM
In response to flintridgescrapper

The bra is the first thing to come off! Sometimes even while I still have my shirt on

In my scrappy space there's a sofa ... TV ... media credenza ... oh, wait, this is technically the living room

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 03-23-13 04:24 PM
In response to stick

LOL oh my t-shirt is still on... I've mastered the art of removing the bra without so much as stretching the t-shirt. Nope, not walking around my living room topless

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Vae

It amazes Bill that I can get my bra off without disturbing my shirt I'm wearing. He has never ben able to understand how I do that.

But no bras in my scrapboom.

Magnet from Canada - I cleaned out my purse on my scrap table and took it out so I would remember to give it to my hair stylest when I went last week. I forgot - its still on my scrap desk.

Roll of toilet paper - ran out of Kleenex, allergies were bad.

A towel: My husband knocks over everything and spills constantly so I'm prepared.

HappyCat
Tenant
HappyCat
In response to Henri Jean

I just cleaned my desk, so everything on there is supposed to be on there, lol. I think I have an old candy wrapper on some paper scraps, but that's about it.

bj074
bj074 
Tenant
bj074
  • bj074 on 03-23-13 05:48 PM
In response to Henri Jean

I have a few weird things, particulary becuase Im too lazy to move them now.

1. a pair of socks ( I won at work)
2. Laundry detergent( my scrapbook room is my laundry room also
3.girl scout cookies(mint) I have them everywhere they are so good!

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 03-23-13 05:49 PM
In response to bj074

You won socks at work? That sounds way more fun than my work, lol.

melissadam
Angel
melissadam
In response to stick

1)a twin size bed frame ...because we bought a new double bed for ds room and he is home for the weekend and havent gotten rid of the twin bed yet

2)a brand new pair of mens pants that dont fit dh or ds ....because I bought them for christmas and didnt realize they were the wrong size til I was wrapping in my room so there they still sit

3) a kitchen curtain panel ....just because thats where it ended up

ChansGram
Queen
ChansGram
In response to melissadam

I can only think of 1 thing????
A purse I bought months ago and have yet to use, it's just sitting there, waiting for its turn.

Everything else actually belongs there, even tho it may not be scrap related,
But my scraproom is my scraproom, serves no other purpose.

ttownsend
Tenant
ttownsend
In response to ChansGram

1 - Lipstick & Chapstick, as I didn't carry a purse today (or any day for that matter) and I just emptied my jeans pockets in my scraproom this evening.

2 - XBox 360 Game of G's - Apparantly it has a scratch on it, and we bought the warranty on it, so he is wanting me to take it to Game Stop to get another one if possible.

3 - Empty Boxes - Because I have yet to finish packing up my scraproom. We did take a huge truck load of my stuff to the storage building today....I'm seriously making progress!

Page 1 of 4 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics