Username Post: "Simple Cards" Cartridge        (Topic#1586277)
dwelch
dwelch 
Diva
dwelch

Does anyone have this cartridge? I HATE the ones that don't come with any instructions. Apparently anyone should be able to figure them out, but I'm stumped. Do you use 6x12 paper? And are you supposed to set the size or does it automatically cut for cards? It doesn't tell anything - not even what size cards it's supposed to be cutting. (Or am I just having a dumb night?)

bj074
bj074 
Tenant
bj074
  • bj074 on 03-23-13 05:41 PM
In response to dwelch

I just ordered this cartridge, this is good to know that it does not come with instructions. I hope I enjoy it. I am going to do a little research on it, I will let you know what I figure out.

olleharr
Mayor
olleharr
In response to bj074

I'm having the same problem with the pop-up cards cartridge. No instructions whatsoever. So frustrating, I wish I could help you.

dwelch
dwelch 
Diva
dwelch
In response to olleharr

My comment to Cricut would be to consider how a new Cricut user would feel if they opened up some of these newer cartridges and were faced with the frustration of trying to figure out what to do. My guess is they would think twice before buying another one.

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81
In response to dwelch

I would go on the Cricut message board and ask there. You can find message boards on the Cricut site and there's boards all over the place on Facebook.

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to runzalot81

Alissa.. those are good ideas. But I agree with Ms. Welch... pretty hard when you are a new user and the cart. comes with no instructions. Not very inviting to new users. Thank goodness for this site... so many helpful users and plenty of great advice.

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81
In response to pinkpaperairedale

I love this site but I have found that it's not THE best place for Cricut help. Other places that eat, breathe, and sleep Cricut are better for pointing out tutorials, videos, and specific-to-cart information.

dwelch, send me a pm if you need help finding Cricut message boards

Edited by runzalot81 on 03-24-13 09:26 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

dwelch
dwelch 
Diva
dwelch
In response to runzalot81

• runzalot81 Said:
I would go on the Cricut message board and ask there. You can find message boards on the Cricut site and there's boards all over the place on Facebook.

On the Cricut Board there aren't any postings about this cartridge yet. They usually have a topic for each cartridge. I'll post a question there though. Thanks for the suggestion.

Cricutgirlg
Pro
Cricutgirlg
In response to dwelch

Dwelch, you should be able to get cricut help anywhere, not just cricut board. I have heard of this cart and have seen several people demoing it. http://www.obsessedwithscrapbooking.com used it recently. Create with Kimber worked with it too! Kimber did a video on this cartridge that is on youtube. Do a search there and you'll find her and others working with it. The Cricut board isn't what it use to be, so you are right to check other resources. Hallmark Scrapbooking still working with the carts. as well. On the Cricut board more than likely Scraplette will be happy to answer your questions good luck. Provo Craft as a new CEO and a lot of things are changing! Not necessarily for the better.

dwelch
dwelch 
Diva
dwelch
In response to Cricutgirlg

Hey, thanks!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to dwelch

New Cricut carts By Tinadn

I made the sunburst card with this cart. It's about 4x6. I don't remember what size setting I had it on since I was just playing around but was thinking 4. I do remember that I didn't change the size for the chevron card from a different cart and they came out different sizes.

Edited by tinadn on 03-25-13 04:15 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics