Username Post: Pages overly embellished        (Topic#1586301)
New Kid On the Block

HELP.....I am making a beautiful chipboard album using a year theme with 2 pages for every month. I thought my chipboard album was large enough, but I still have Oct, Nov and Dec to go and my album front cover does not lay flat because I have used many dimensional embellishments. What can I do short of removing some of the embellishment which I do not want to do because it is really pretty? I covered and decorated the album first and afraid now I will have to get a different type album. Anyone else had this problem? Will it look really rediculous to leave it that way? Help, I am new at this.

bonprof
Diva
bonprof
In response to tinapotoczny

It would help if you uploaded a photo of one of your pages so we could see what you're talking about. But judging form what I've done in the past, if you try to remove an embellishment with a sticky backing, you might rip your paper underneith in which case, maybe you could cover that rip with a punched out flower or shape.

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to bonprof

Can you change the binding on your album?

New Kid On the Block
In response to Luvmyfam

Do you know of a very large thick chipboard album to purchase ? I am using the Bo Bunny 9X9 with the fabric covered spine and it is 2.5inches and the rings inside are 1.5 inches. Is there one that expands to hold more?? Everything inside is nice and still have 3 more months to put in. Thanks!

animemama
Veteran
animemama
In response to tinapotoczny

Here's one with rings, that it looks like you could add more pages and replace the rings with bigger ones if you needed to:
Clear Scraps - Chipboard Album - 8 x 8 Tab

and another one:
Want2Scrap - Bare it All - Chipboard Album - Leaded Crystal

Or if you can remove the pages you've done from the album, put a couple of holes in the edges, and get binder rings big enough to go all the way through, that might solve your problem.

Edited by animemama on 03-26-13 03:58 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics