Username Post: Sigh....        (Topic#1586313)
TheCharmedOne
Pro
TheCharmedOne

I got this gift code last month to pick out something from the Superstore for $10 and I dont know what to get!! I'm in Holland, Europe so I dont want it to weigh too much....I seriously dont know what to get and I got until March 31st to decide :s....

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to TheCharmedOne

Not sure if it will matter whether the item is flat or not - but if you're not necessarily looking for something flat, you could try the Prima chalk inks - they're tiny and I love them!

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to aquabunny

I love the Prima chalks as well!
Spellbinders also don't weigh much, if you have a diecutting machine...
Embossing folders are around $10 and are really lightweight.....

Alison

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to kiyawinn

I would test various items in your cart to see what the shipping is first. I'm the UK and the shipping seems to start at over $43, if I put in a small pack of stickers. But I have a friend in NZ who put paper packs in her cart, and she found that the shipping didn't go up with the number of packs she had selected. I would check that out before deciding what to buy.

As a side note, I won one of those gift codes as well, and I ended up donating it to a US diabetes charity. I would have to spend $43 to save $10, but they would be able to use it. I'll be interested to find out what you end up doing with it.

TheCharmedOne
Pro
TheCharmedOne
In response to RedSquirrel

I have 4 remaining days to decide..... They told me before...that if shipping was calculated to high....they would refund it...I had the tissue tape in me card for a while...but may get a spellbinders die...

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to TheCharmedOne

Too high? Do you mean higher than it ought to show? How can we know that?

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics