Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: New topic - What'd ya do or buy this weekend?        (Topic#1586321)
KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali

(C'mon spill it!)

What did you do (project-wise) or buy (supply-wise) over the weekend?

If nothing, what do you plan on accomplishing this week (commitment-wise) & or what do you plan on purchasing this month (by way of budgeting or splurging?)

Inquiring minds wanna know!

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to KellyCali

Mostly this weekend I cleaned for an impending houseguest, but I did go to Joann's Saturday night. Bought 8x8 page protectors (and immediately filled them with some layouts that weren't yet in albums), a pack of 3M Command strips (and immediately used them to re-hang the magnetic memo board in my craft room), and - oh, I got a great deal - they had some Fiskars punches on clearance, and the scissors punch was marked down to $5 (originally $18), and after using a 25% entire purchase coupon on it, and adding the tax back in, I got it for $4!

Later this week, my mom will be visiting, so I'll be spending next weekend making a few cards and scanning/printing/scrappi ng photos for the last few pages in my ABC album.
Products Referenced in This Post:

andrea m
Diva
andrea m
In response to aquabunny

I ordered some charms, a mask, a cricut cartridge, and some stampin paper.

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to aquabunny

Andrea, not only do I love the deal you got...But, I give you all the credit in the world for your key words...'and immediately used them'.

I think that's where sadly most of us and our shopping/supply hoards get lost/go wrong, never to be seen or used ever again!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to andrea m

• andrea m Said:
I ordered some charms, a mask, a cricut cartridge, and some stampin paper.

Andrea M, sounds like a pack full of fun!

Which cart did you order?

I keep saying I don't need anymore (and trust me, I truly don't), yet it never seems to keep me from still looking.

p.s. btw love your siggy...

'when all else fails buy more scrapbooking stuff.'

andrea m
Diva
andrea m
In response to KellyCali

I bought a country life. Im sure I dont need anymore. I just really wanted the sewing machine on that cart lol.

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to andrea m

• andrea m Said:
I bought a country life. Im sure I dont need anymore. I just really wanted the sewing machine on that cart lol.

Oh, good buy!

I have it & love it!

The laundry line, quilt & apron are all also pretty & cute cuts!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

- On Saturday, from 9am-5pm I worked on, organized & cleaned out my scrap closet. Yes, that's right...It pretty much & (literally) took all day!

As a reward, on Sunday...

- I ended up buying an extra huge (18" x 24") self-healing mat by American Crafts, as well as some d├ęcor for my scrap corner.

- I also purchased a giant 25-slot wall cubby that I plan on painting a robins egg blue. Even as is, it's currently one of my favorite finds so far! I'll be sure to take some pics, that is, once I anchor & hang it!

scrapchica
Guru
scrapchica
In response to KellyCali

Friday-Scrapook Expo in Columbus, Ohio! Overbought dies and tools! lol Saw Tim Holtz do demos!

BoysKeoghMom
Veteran
BoysKeoghMom
In response to scrapchica

I taught a scrapbooking class, created a layout, started another layout!

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 03-25-13 07:59 AM
In response to BoysKeoghMom

Friday I bought the LO stand from M's, and found TH Gridlock and Dot-Matrix embossing folders on clearance. Saturday I went to a movie screening (Australian film - "Mental" - with Toni Colette and directed by the guy who did Muriel's Wedding, great film, I was crying by the end I was laughing so hard!!) then to the Container Store and got a box to hold my Distress Paints and Stains. Yesterday I didn't do much except finish Lego Lord of the Rings and started on Epic Mickey 2

I have all my Disney papers and embellies pulled out and ready to go, I just need to get my photos ready.

justowen
Governor
justowen
In response to stick

Saturday dh and I spent the entire day watching baseball movies to get ready for opening day of baseball. Also, DS2 was doing a long car trip to visit a friend for Spring Break and I was a nervous wreck, because it was his first solo long car trip, so the movies kept me distracted from my motherly worrying.

Sunday I spent the day scrapping and finished 2 lo's...boy, I have definitely become a slow scrapper.

RedSquirrel
Idol
RedSquirrel
In response to justowen

We got a room to put it all in. We put in an order for a sun lounge, and the guy is coming in half an hour to measure up and give us a quote.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to RedSquirrel

I spent my weekend planning a wedding, paying a deposit, and buying flower girl dresses,,,,,,,

yep,,,,,,no scrappy supplies for Holly since my youngest INSISTS on getting married

cescrapper
Expert
cescrapper
In response to CommaHolly

I bought the PL from HSN. I caved.

Expert
In response to cescrapper

After taking the boys to the circus (thanks to free tickets from a friend!) I spent the weekend making some Easter cards to send out to some family members that we won't see next weekend.

I did get out to Staples to buy a new mouse...why did I need to buy a new mouse? Ummmmmm...because I accidently threw my old one away at my crop the weekend before!!! We had cute little buckets to use as trash bins and mine was sitting right below where I would put my mouse when I wasn't using it to make a design to cut on my Camoe (or putz around online...). Sure enough, I emptied out my bin late Saturday night/early Sunday morning and thought "hmmm...thought sounded loud for a bunch of cardstock and other papers..." and come to find out Sunday morning that the sound was my mouse because it wasn't at my table! But hey, I got two albums done at the crop so it's all good!

traceyjean
Guru
traceyjean
In response to HuskerMom98

Squeezed out some time to make a card:
http://traceyjean.blogspot.com/2013/03/time-to-clean -up...

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 03-25-13 12:20 PM
In response to traceyjean

I just ordered a silhouette cameo. My birthday is in 2 weeks so it should be here just in time.

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to Vae

• Jarvae Said:
I just ordered a silhouette cameo. My birthday is in 2 weeks so it should be here just in time.

Yay, Jarvae!!!!
You will love it! I'm very excited for you!

Alison

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to kiyawinn

I finished a couple layouts that were almost done and ordered some albums.....
I use the We R Memory keeper linen albums and they are no longer being carried here (some colours are already out) I had heard that they are no longer being made so I'm really bummed.....I had all my albums colour coordinated and now I can't get that kind anymore!

I plan on saving to buy a laptop computer to put all my photos on and photoshop etc...so that I can do stuff in the family room with everyone while they're watching tv...
I also want all the Dylusions and all the distress paints.....

Alison

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics