Username Post: ¨the bloopers¨advice        (Topic#1586361)
Tenant

Hi everyone. I have been thinking about an idea i would like to do as the end of my italy trip album. I was thinking that the last 2 or 3 pages could be the bloopers of our trip. I have a lot of funny pics that i havent used in any of my lo´s and i thought it would be kinda funny to incluide them like some movies incluide their bloopers. the thing is i have no idea how to focus it. there are like 40 funny bloopers pic that i could use. What do you think? any advise?

thank you

Diva
In response to krystleamos

It sounds really cool!

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 03-26-13 03:02 PM
In response to bayamonesa1

Sounds like fun! Without knowing more about the pics I'm not sure what I'd suggest, there are so many options. I did something kinda similar for one of my Thanksgiving pages a couple years ago. The kids were being rambunctious and goofy and having fun with the camera, so I just did this simple mosaic style:

Thanksgiving 2010 page 3 By Stick

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to stick

What a great idea! You could have a section labelled Bloopers or Out-takes at the end. Or if you have that many, you could almost do a sensible LO on the left and the silly one on the right all the way through.

My silly LOs are my favourites, hands down.

Hdubarry
Tenant
Hdubarry
In response to RedSquirrel

Love that idea! I would just pick a few of my favorite to highlight, or do something like what Stick has above. Depends on what kind of photos you have, really.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Hdubarry

What a great idea!

Kara - I remember when you did this layout and it is awesome. I love it.

animemama
Veteran
animemama
In response to Henri Jean

however you decide to do this, I think it's an awesome idea! Maybe I'll do this too, with my "outtakes"

Edited by animemama on 03-27-13 11:03 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

scrapchica
Guru
scrapchica
In response to animemama

I did something similar with my wedding album. I collaged the pics which I had cropped to be about the same size. I guess I'm thinking since it's a bloopers page, it's ok to be a busy page and not have one focus.

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to scrapchica

I've done this.

We had a big family gathering. I scrapped a couple layout pages, and then put a LOT of the 'extra' photos in photo sleeves. The last page was silly photos.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics