Username Post: Newbie to shopping online        (Topic#1586371)
bj074
bj074 
Tenant
bj074
  • bj074 on 03-26-13 03:32 PM

I am very new to shopping online, can anyone suggest any great sites with good prices or even better good shipping and handling. I am bored with the items in M's.

animemama
Veteran
animemama
In response to bj074

right here, Scrapbook.com. I do most of my shopping here now. I have enough stuff that I don't want to spend money on the same-old same-old at M's and J's. I only buy when I need/want something special, and this is where I buy it from.

The shipping can be a bit much, but there are frequently shipping coupons for free or reduced shipping with a certain amount in purchases. If you save up the stuff you want (and your money!) for when they have a shipping coupon, it works out pretty well.

gin1902
Diva
gin1902
In response to animemama

I can HIGHLY recommend shopping here. I've always gotten correct orders in a timely and affordable fashion. Of the gajillion orders I've placed, I've had one that had some tags munched and crinkled a bit during packing and they were replaced immediately, cheerfully and professionally. I explained that it was only some of them in the package, but they replaced all of them. No troubles at all. Highly, highly, highly recommend shopping here.

scrappercaz
Governor
scrappercaz
In response to gin1902

I don't think you'll get anybody giving you any answers other than 'here' when you ask this sort of question on a site's own forum. No one wants to be disloyal, and rightly so really

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to scrappercaz

Quite right, and the Ts&Cs of this site prohibit links to any other stores anyway. But the items I've had from here have always been superb, and the choice is unbeatable.

animemama
Veteran
animemama
In response to RedSquirrel

lol, I know it kind of seems like we have to say this site, but really, I've looked at *other* scrapbook shopping sites, and none of them have the same selection, ease of use, and great service as scrapbook.com. And there's always different discounts and coupons available.

gin1902
Diva
gin1902
In response to animemama

I didn't feel at all that I had to say "here" because the question was asked on this forum.

I tell people in person, on the phone, in emails and everywhere else that this is the place to shop.

chocolateaxel
Diva
chocolateaxel
In response to gin1902

Okay, I'll be the first to say it out loud, I do shop at some other sites, a lot of what I buy for my scrapbooking and paper crafting is very genre specific, and although sb.com is an awesome site with tons of choices for almost everyone, they don't have some of the things that I look for. That said, I have ordered quite a bit from here, especially from my favorite paper lines and assorted embellies. The speedy shipping and top notch customer service found here is hard to beat.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to chocolateaxel

I love shopping here. Like Darla (chocolateaxel) I will admit to shopping on other online sites for items not carried in the store like overlays and some of my diecuts that are not here.

But almost all of the rest of my online shipping is here!

bj074
bj074 
Tenant
bj074
  • bj074 on 03-28-13 10:10 AM
In response to Henri Jean

I have shopped on this site and I love it!! thanks everyone for all of the help!

New Kid On the Block
In response to bj074

If you have got bored from other online shopping stores, then simply try the robe pas cher. The leading online stores for latest trend's clothes, providing great discount and offer with COD and less shipping service.

scrappercaz
Governor
scrappercaz
In response to alexrover

Last post reported.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics