Page 2 of 2 
Username Post: New to the World of Scrapbooking        (Topic#1586409)
Hdubarry
Tenant
Hdubarry
In response to animemama

Very cool page! The best design tip I ever learned was to have common margins, aka equal space between the elements on the page. That one tip has helped my pages a LOT.

Keep playing and creating! I can't wait to see what else you make

Diva
In response to joshuaminh426

Welcome. Have fun!

Besneys
Guru
Besneys
In response to bayamonesa1

Wow Joshua, I've just checked out your gallery, you're doing brilliantly. Welcome to scrapbook.com its one of the best web-sites around.
Anne x aka Besneys

joshuaminh426
Resident
joshuaminh426
In response to Besneys

Besney - Thank you for your encouragement. I feel I've gotten better as I've completed layouts. I hope I have become more creative with the materials. I like clean, simple layouts, so I don't know if I will ever go full-out intricate and detailed. Who knows, though?

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to joshuaminh426

Joshua,

Let me be another to extend a warm welcome to you! One of the things that really helped me get "into" the whole thing was joining a few of the challenges that are offered here. Look under the forums tab in Challenge Discussions to see how many different inspirations there are available.

They really help stimulate your creativity and they also help you meet lots of people. Almost everyone here is really helpful and friendly. Jump right in and have fun!

Page 2 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics