Username Post: How sad is it...?        (Topic#1586413)
Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 03-27-13 04:33 PM

This upcoming weekend my hubby and I are going to the renn faire... it's something we always really look forward to. A weekend of camping and getting all dressed up, surrounded by friends, filled with telling of old stories and possibly creating new ones...

Then I just got the ship confirmation on my new Silhouette cameo... and I'm thinking about how if only we weren't going to faire this weekend I could possibly have a whole weekend scrapbooking with my new cameo...

how sad is that?

gin1902
Diva
gin1902
In response to Vae

I feel so sorry for you. *sniff* Really, I do. *reaching for a tissue* This terrible, just terrible. *sniff, sniff* I think I may cry I'm so sad for you.

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Governor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 03-27-13 05:15 PM
In response to gin1902

gin1

I would love to offer my services to 'break-in' your cameo while you enjoy the renn faire.

chocolateaxel
Mayor
chocolateaxel
In response to gin1902

I can feel the genuine waves of sympathy all the way here! Hope you are stocked up on tissues, Gin!
And Jarvae, my heart is bleeding for you, my friend! Decisions, decisions! Although Renn faire is nice, you lost me at "camping out"! My idea of roughing it is black & white tv!

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 03-27-13 07:26 PM
In response to chocolateaxel

LOL I just think it's sad that I'm such a scrap-addict that I'd almost rather be home scrapping than out making the memories! LOL. hands...shaking... must...scrap...

chocolateaxel
Mayor
chocolateaxel
In response to Vae

LOL!! You've got it bad, girl!

gin1902
Diva
gin1902
In response to chocolateaxel

Okay, I'll go to the renn faire!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to gin1902

I agree with Jenn. My idea of camping out is staying in a hotel without the internet. Or a bathtub - just a shower only hotel room.

Could you take your new toy and lots of extension cords? And some cardstock and your computer and all the other goodies that come with it?

cescrapper
Expert
cescrapper
In response to Henri Jean

Can't you do both?

meezerpleaser
Diva
meezerpleaser
In response to Vae

You new toy will be there for you when you get back... but the Renn Faire is a TERRIFIC experience. Get plenty of pics to scrap!!

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 03-28-13 01:12 PM
In response to meezerpleaser

LOL yeah I know, I really am looking forward to it (the faire). I'm just being silly mostly. My cameo will just have to wait and I'll have all kinds of fun when I get back. But sometimes it really is a toss up between staying home relaxi-scrapping and going out for a busy weekend.

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to Vae

I would love to go to the Faire I don't want the cameo or s

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to Sneezy1956

Hey, Jarvae, I totally get how you feel....I would be torn too! I LOVE camping out and the Faire sounds amazing! I've never been to one before!
BUT, there is the Cameo which I love playing with as well....

Here's my solution....download the software for the Cameo and shop in the store for all things related to your Faire....then you'll get a bit of addiction satisfaction and have all those goodies to cut when you get home....
BTW, are you going to get really sick at the Faire and have to stay home from work when you get back?

Alison

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to Vae

Well...to be quite honest....you always do such amazing things in your recreatioin that if you missed it...oh well...no big deal
lol

HappyCat
Tenant
HappyCat
In response to anda11

Lol, I hear you. As soon as I got my Cameo I disappeared into my scrap corner for about 4 hours. But don't worry, it will be there when you get back. So go get lots of pics and memorabilia so you have something to scrap when you get back.

Manda_K
Queen
Manda_K
In response to HappyCat

LOL!!!

I feel you.

Need a Cameo experienced friend to come on over an break it in for you?

pamela.tx
Guru
pamela.tx
In response to Manda_K

You finally broke down and bought the Cameo? I have it sitting in my shopping cart and waiting to hit the 'buy' button.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics