Username Post: hello new here & to online shopping        (Topic#1586433)
craftybeautydiva1
New Kid On the Block
craftybeautydiva1

hi my name is maria 36 from tx..someone please help..hubby just got me recently a new laptop & i want to purchase adhesive refills for my scotch pink atg gun that he also bought me @ michaels..is there a good online source for refills for this & to buy other adhesives? i really need some & am very tired of never finding enough @ the stores.. i am also new to scrapbook.com & plan on posting more as soon as i can..i've been scrapping for 13 or 14 yrs now, quit for 2 yrs & now i am back @ it again. i am so behind..lol i also am starting my own card making buisness naming it after one of my sister inlaws who passed away suddently last month..her name was crystal & kept encouraging me to get back into scrapbooking & start this buisness, as her & the rest of my inlaws LOVE my work..still thinking of a name..anyways..ty for having me here..so excited to be here! huggs-Maria

Sunnydi
Queen
Sunnydi
In response to craftybeautydiva1

You can buy the refills right here on this site... see below.

Sunnydi
Queen
Sunnydi
In response to craftybeautydiva1

• craftybeautydiva1 Said:
.lol i also am starting my own card making buisness naming it after one of my sister inlaws who passed away suddently last month..her name was crystal & kept encouraging me to get back into scrapbooking & start this buisness, as her & the rest of my inlaws LOVE my work..still thinking of a name..anyways..ty for having me here..so excited to be here! huggs-Maria

Hi Maria; sorry about your loss. Good name for the business might be: Crystal Cards

craftybeautydiva1
New Kid On the Block
craftybeautydiva1
In response to Sunnydi

ty it was tough, still is but we will see her again one day..ty for the name suggestion! please keep them coming..

craftybeautydiva1
New Kid On the Block
craftybeautydiva1
In response to Sunnydi

ty but i meant to clarify if i didn't already i want to buy in bulk..i have this saved on my pc just incase

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics