Page 1 of 3 
Username Post: **~April 2013:Scrap Your Faith Challenge!!~**        (Topic#1586583)
KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali

Welcome to the Scrap Your Faith Challenge!!

Hello & Hi! I'll be filling in for our sweet & precious friend & hostess Miss Jami, as she is away unpacking & getting settled after a major move. Please keep her close in thought & say a little prayer that all will go easily & smoothly!

Challenge Outline

1. This challenge is open to everyone! It is our hope for it to become a place of sharing, healing, & encouragement as we strive to document this very personal part of our lives. We only ask that all participants be sensitive & respectful of the beliefs of others.

2. Daily scripture passages and weekly sketches will be posted to help inspire us to Scrap our Faith!

3. LO's created DO NOT have to incorporate the daily scripture postings. They are simply being given for inspiration. You are welcome to scrap about anything relating to your faith. (Example: baptisms/church events & activities/conferences or concerts you've attended/mission trips you've been on, etc.)

4. Scrap as little or as much as you are inspired to scrap, share the love and HAVE FUN!! : )

***~Public Embedding and Uploading to Challenge~***

1. Once your LO is uploaded to the gallery Go to your gallery and click on it.
2. Under small pic of LO check box for "Allow PUBLIC EMBEDDING"
3. Click "SUBMIT

NEXT, to Upload to the Challenge Thread...
1. First click on the LO you want to upload.
2. Scroll down to the "Share & Link" box on the left side of the page. Click the "Link/Embed image" option.
3. A Box will open up with a small pic of your LO. Where it says 'Embed This Image' select "IMG CODE" above the image.
4. RIGHT CLICK and COPY the code it gives you. (you can also change the size of the image if you desire.)
5. Go to Challenge
6. Go to any Reply Box and RIGHT CLICK and then PASTE the code.

April Sketches

{April Sketch #1} By KellyCali

{April Sketch #2} By KellyCali

{April Sketch #3} By KellyCali

{April Sketch #4} By KellyCali

{April Sketch #5} By KellyCali

Participants

1. Kelly (KellyCali) (hostess)
2. Shatema (babigirl)
3. Melody (MommyFinally)
4. Dink (cox3349)
5. Darlene (star77)
6. Jami (jamariel)
7. Char (charcats7)
8. Kathy C (kathy.gayhart)
9. Susan (mylittlesweetpea)

= projects completed

Projects

Bible B Challenge By Cox3349

Mine for sketch #2:
Psalms 27:8 By FinallyMama
TFL

Faithbooking: Worship By Kathy.gayhart

A lo I did using a scripture verse. I didn't use a sketch from here though!! Hope it's ok to share it here anyway!!
God is my Rock By FinallyMama
TFL

Hi,
I don't know if it is too late to join in on this challenge. And I'm not sure if I have to use the sketches provided. If so, I'll just leave this for sharing. I am working on my dd's preschool album. She attends a Christian school, so some of the los are faith-based. TFL!

Preschool Easter Party By Mylittlesweetpea

Here is mine

no title By Star77

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

April Daily Inspiration Scriptures

4/1 - "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God. (Matthew 5:9)

4/12 - Come to Me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you, and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy, and My burden is light.” (Matthew 11:28-30)

4/3 - Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid. (John 14:27)

4/4 - I have said these things to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.” (John 16:33)

4/5 - On the evening of that day, the first day of the week, the doors being locked where the disciples were for fear of the Jews, Jesus came and stood among them and said to them, “Peace be with you.” (John 20:19)

4/6 - Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:6-7)

4/7 - For the kingdom of God is not a matter of eating and drinking but of righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. Whoever thus serves Christ is acceptable to God and approved by men. So then let us pursue what makes for peace and for mutual upbuilding. (Romans 14:17-19)

4/8 - Finally, brothers, rejoice. Aim for restoration, comfort one another, agree with one another, live in peace; and the God of love and peace will be with you. (2 Corinthians 13:11)

4/9 - According to the foreknowledge of God the Father, in the sanctification of the Spirit, for obedience to Jesus Christ and for sprinkling with His blood: May grace and peace be multiplied to you. (1 Peter 1:2)

4/10 - “Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and will not be afraid; for the LORD GOD is my strength and my song, and He has become my salvation.” (Isaiah 12:2)

4/11 - Therefore, since we have been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our LORD Jesus Christ. (Romans 5:1)

4/12 - Salt is good, but if the salt has lost its saltiness, how will you make it salty again? Have salt in yourselves, and be at peace with one another.” (Mark 9:50)

4/13 - “But I say to you who hear, Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you...(Luke 6:27)

4/14 - Repay no one evil for evil, but give thought to do what is honorable in the sight of all. (Romans 12:17)

4/15 - But if the unbelieving partner separates, let it be so. In such cases the brother or sister is not enslaved. God has called you to peace. (1 Corinthians 7:15)

4/16 - And a harvest of righteousness is sown in peace by those who make peace. (James 3:18)

4/17 - The LORD make His face to shine upon you and be gracious to you; the LORD lift up His countenance upon you and give you peace. (Numbers 6:25-26)

4/18 - For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon His shoulder, and His name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. (Isaiah 9:6)

4/19 - For to set the mind on the flesh is death, but to set the mind on the Spirit is life and peace. (Romans 8:6)

4/20 - And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body. And be thankful. (Colossians 3:16)

4/21 - I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for He will speak peace unto His people, and to His saints. (Psalm 85:8)

4/22 - Your faith has saved thee; go in peace. (Luke 7:50)

4/23 - And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever. And My people shall dwell in a peaceable habitation, and in no sure dwellings, and in quiet resting places. (Isaiah 32:17-18)

4/24 - Mark the perfect man, and behold the upright: for the end of that man is peace. (Psalm 37:37)

4/25 - Now the LORD of peace Himself give you peace always by all means. (2 Thessalonians 3:16)

4/26 - I create the fruit of the lips; Peace, peace to him that is far off, and to him that is near, saith the LORD; and I will heal him. (Isaiah 57:19)

4/27 - Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it. (Psalm 34:14)

4/28 - These are the things that you should do; Every man speak the truth to his neighbor; execute the judgment of truth and peace in your gates. (Zechariah 8:16)

4/29 - To give light to them that sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, to guide our feet into the way of peace. (Luke 1:79)

4/30 - The LORD will give strength unto His people; the LORD will bless His people with peace. (Psalm 29:11)

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

Adding our Scriptures & sketches for April, as we speak!

Please be sure to check back soon!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to KellyCali

im in

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to babigirl

I'll stop by from time to time as well!!

cox3349
Diva
cox3349
In response to FinallyMama

I'm In! Thanks!

cox3349
Diva
cox3349
In response to cox3349

Bible B Challenge By Cox3349

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to cox3349

Sketches are up!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

Welcome Ladies!!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

This months Scriptures are up as well.

Our inspired theme for April = Peace.

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to KellyCali

Wonderful theme!!

Hello everyone!! Hope each of you have a wonderful, love filled week!!

star77
star77 
Guru
star77

I will do one to.

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to star77

Mine for sketch #2:
Psalms 27:8 By FinallyMama
TFL

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali

All caught up to here.

Great take on the sketch Melody!

jamariel
Mayor
jamariel
In response to KellyCali

Hello everyone!

I'll be dropping in from time 2 time this month as well & hoe 2 be scrapping something before the month is over. Getting my new scrappy/crafting area set up in our new place RIGHT NOW & super excited 2 get back 2 creating again! Praying you all have a blessed week & that you continue 2 grow in the grace & love of our Lord Jesus Christ.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to jamariel

Acu

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to babigirl

Good Morning Ladies!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

I went to the Christian bookstore last night & took advantage of one of their current springtime sales.

I picked up 5 books, including Jesus Calling by Sarah Young...btw - it's really good! But, the one I can't seem to put down is Becoming More Than A Good Bible Study Girl by Lysa TerKeurst, the author of Crave, which is another book I also have.

One of my 'faithbooking goals' is to not only read more, but to finish reading my books all the way through. I'm really bad about starting books, but not finishing them. Right now my goal is 5-7 books for the year...But ideally, I'd like to be completely 1 book a month, so more like 10-12.

charcats7
Governor
charcats7
In response to KellyCali

Yea- I found you

I just finished reading Capture His Heart by Lysa TerKeurst. Awesome book. Now I'm doing a study/book reading along with Renee Swope on her site- A Confident Heart. Another awesome book- her web site is: http://reneeswope.com/ if you're interested. She & Lysa are both parts of Proverbs 31 Ministries - they are a group of women reaching out to women- they have a great team & daily devotionals, bible studies, etc- http://www.proverbs31.org/

I read on the way to work as I ride a commuter van. That gives me quality reading time- especially in the morning. Gotta love my Kindle for that- makes it easy to carry & pull out when opportunity presents itself.

charcats7
Governor
charcats7
In response to KellyCali

• KellyCali Said:
This months Scriptures are up as well.

Our inspired theme for April = Peace.

My life these past 2 weeks has been utter turmoil- a nightmare roller coaster if you will complete with loops & twists. Basically my Army career in the NG is over medically. I am 11 months shy of reaching 15 years & thus qualify for a retirement when I turn 60 (because of the medical discharge). I've been mislead, told I can't, told I can, researched regs, told I can't again... My request is to be allowed to stay a member for 11 more months & complete correspondence courses & thus next March have the points and the time to be awarded 15 years service & thus eligible to draw retirement when I turn 60. I know other people have done this very thing- just not officially. I'm trying to do it right & am told I can't? Something is wrong with this picture.

I'm so frustrated with this- its hard to find the peace I know is there- I just want to sit in a corner & cry. That won't solve anything other than make my eyes red & my sinuses run tho. So peace I seek. I believe there are no such things as coincidence - you posting that for the theme is exactly what I needed. Thank you

Page 1 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics