Username Post: craftwell ebosser        (Topic#1586637)
timetraveler
Guru
timetraveler

whats your thoughts on this ma hine

HisGEM
HisGEM 
Diva
HisGEM
In response to timetraveler

Hi long time no see! How have you been?

To answer your question, I don't have one of these machines, but it is on my maybe list. I have read great reviews on it. I know initially some people had some issues, but it turned out to be user error.

madmatter
Diva
madmatter
In response to HisGEM

I loved the idea of it ... until I saw it in action ... it is way too noisy for me

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to madmatter

a friend of mine got a bad one,,,,and had absolutely TERRIBLE customer service,,,,

seriously, they laughed at her. Not.Kidding.

she sent it back.

Hi Lucretta!

traceyjean
Guru
traceyjean
In response to CommaHolly

I haven't had any trouble with mine since I bought it during the initial release. I have carpal tunnel in both wrists and sometimes cranking my BigShot is (literally) a pain.

I got mine from the HSN release figuring I could always send it back if it proved to be lousy, but was pleasantly surprised at how well it worked. It really does kick out any sandwich that's not configured properly, making it difficult to jam/break the machine.

I don't scrapbook so the majority of my cardstock is 8 1/2x11 and I love that I don't have to trim off a piece before running it through my machine.

When I first bought the eBosser, there were no replacement cutting plates for sale so I contacted customer service to find out when they would become available. My experience with them was very pleasant. They were prompt and polite. I have heard horror stories from another user, however that has not been my experience with Craftwell to this point.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics