Page 1 of 502 
Username Post: PDF Part Deux        (Topic#1586731)
terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper

Well we hit the 500 page mark and according to Megan, all our posting woes will end with a new thread. She was so nice to not tell us we blabbed too much!
SO CONGRATULATIONS on 500 pages Kory!

Let's get this party started again!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to terrihooper

Never left the party! Just walked next door.

Thanks for starting this Terri! Great title for the thread!

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to Henri Jean

Yeah Henri! Glad to see you made it!

gin1902
Diva
gin1902

I just want to thank all the little people everywhere who made it possible for me stand on their shoulders and be the 1st poster on page 500 of the original thread. Now, where's my prize. I want a nice shiny prize. With gears and rivets and steam coming out. And a cup holder. And a pony.

chocolateaxel
Diva
chocolateaxel

Wooooohoooooooo! Thanks, Terri, and love the name! That's what I've been calling it, lol!

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to chocolateaxel

Yeah- Darla is here!
here is the link to PDAJ
http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?fid/4/tid...

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to gin1902

Any special requests on the pony? Markings - color, etc. We don't want to get one that isn't to your liking.

And its not too late to change the prize request to a unicorn. If the prize committee is going for miracles, then we can supply the unicorn. Its a lot like a pony but I don't think they eat or poop as much.

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to gin1902

• gin1 Said:
I just want to thank all the little people everywhere who made it possible for me stand on their shoulders and be the 1st poster on page 500 of the original thread. Now, where's my prize. I want a nice shiny prize. With gears and rivets and steam coming out. And a cup holder. And a pony.

Oh.My.Goodness.
I have your AJ! Maybe something will make it in there!

Edited by terrihooper on 04-04-13 07:42 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper

So glad to see Gin here and in prime form!

chocolateaxel
Diva
chocolateaxel

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper

Well I am exhausted after all the posting and the adrenaline rush of making 500 pages so I am off for the night. I will talk to you funny people tomorrow!

gin1902
Diva
gin1902

• Henri Jean Said:
Any special requests on the pony? Markings - color, etc. We don't want to get one that isn't to your liking.

And its not too late to change the prize request to a unicorn. If the prize committee is going for miracles, then we can supply the unicorn. Its a lot like a pony but I don't think they eat or poop as much.

No such thing as a bad color on a good horse. And all horses are good, so whatever color is just fine with me and I'll take a unicorn too.

SherylEb
Idol
SherylEb

Henri, I love the "just walked next door" . Cute way to think of it.

And if yur getting a unicorn, can it have a pink tale and purple main?

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

I vote for Old Time Rock 'N Roll - it rocks.

I remember how much I loved seeing Tom Cruse dance to it in his tidy whities in that movie - think it was "Risky Business".

gin1902
Diva
gin1902
In response to gin1902

I'm beat too! Thank you guys so much for 1) turning around my day today, 2) providing me with a much needed alibi, and 3) sending me unicorns and ponies!

See you guys here tomorrow! Same bat time, different but same bat channel.

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to gin1902

Yes it was Risky Business and you can add that to the HOT list!

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper

I am really off to bed now!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Only one prize per winner Gin. Horse or unicorn?

And sure you can have one too Sheryl. The last time I checked you were the last poster on page 500 so that counts.

Pink tail, purple mane if that is your wish. Start watching for the man in the brown uniform driving the brown truck tomorrow. You'll have to miss work to stay home to sign for it though.

SherylEb
Idol
SherylEb
In response to SherylEb

Gin I thought you should get to drive the steampunk air ship and first dibs on the Big Heist at Cali Judy's.

Don't tell anyone, but I think Henri and Bill left enough glitter bombs to take care of the vermin and skunk patrol. I read where some neighbors complained about some steam punked sedgeways making tracks in their yards. Ya really got learn to steer them better, Henri! LOL. The sedgeways were gone when the cops showed up, but they didn't understand about this funny glitter trail. Good thing they didn't follow it. Henri would have a new album subject...Jail birds!! How do you all look in orange jumpers and thongs?

SherylEb
Idol
SherylEb

• Henri Jean Said:
I vote for Old Time Rock 'N Roll - it rocks.

I remember how much I loved seeing Tom Cruse dance to it in his tidy whities in that movie - think it was "Risky Business".

Yeah, that did improve the movie right there. I think I even stopped eating popcorn for that scene.

Ok, now I got movies to watch this weekend. Risky Business, Skyfall (I saw WM had it, gonna have to check PPV)

Page 1 of 502 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics