Username Post: PDF Part Deux        (Topic#1586731)
Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 04-09-13 02:49 PM
In response to SJB1120

Hope you feel better in the morning Stephanie!

SherylEb
Idol
SherylEb
In response to SJB1120

Gin, I can just hear you at the castle concession stand.

I want tea, crumpets and raaanch please.

gin1902
Diva
gin1902
In response to SherylEb

Are you saying there's something WRONG with Ranch on a crumpet?

Stephanie, I hope you get feeling better! Darla, I hope you and your Bug do okay and you like your hair!

We had so much snow this morning and it's all melted down here now, but still pretty white up in the cliffs. Very windy and cold though.

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to SJB1120

• SJB1120 Said:
Hahaha I thought at first they censored you and then I realized you were talking about actual horses!

And thanks I love that pic and the molecule is of chocolate!! Another thing I love!!!

-Stephanie

I NEED that t-shirt!

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to gin1902

• gin1 Said:
Reassigned? Why does that sound so ominous? I'm so sorry! Maybe the new one will be better somehow? I hope. How far along are they with your new house? Is there a lot that the new guy could mess up?

We're going to measure and try out the seats first. We're so NOT spending 400$ on seats that are worse than what we've already got. LOL! But if you do drive by a beat up old pick-em-up truck with car seats in the bed, you'll know we're nearby-LOL We should take some dolls (of which I have none) or some big stuffed teddy bears to seatbelt in just in case we do buy them.

Well, on the one day that I've got you for a little while, the only thing we have for you to do is relax, get used to the altitude, enjoy a meal and suffer through the show and tell pictures I'm going to bring. And craft shopping if we want to.

I think you should borrow Henri's skeletons!

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper
In response to terrihooper

Good evening ya'll!

Been a busy day today. Apparently, I'm going to OKC tomorrow night after work. My dad's been in the VA hospital ER today. They wanted to keep him, but (he's very stubborn) he didn't want to stay. The doctor told him if he didn't stay there to check himself into another ER of his choice, because if he didn't he wouldn't make it long. Brothers wanted to take him then, but he said he wanted to talk it over first with my mom!!! Mama said she didn't know why...he never listened to her anyway, LOL! Anyway, hoping somebody can talk him into going tonight, but definitely tomorrow! I don't know what hospital he'll choose to go to since they live at Blanchard.

I'll never catch up on everything, but Stephanie, hope you sleep well & feel better tomorrow!

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to flintridgescrapper

Feel better Stephanie!

What happened to the picture of the Chocloate Peep? I didn't get to see it and I am sure I WOULD LOVE them!

I am still feeling icky but I have taken some prednisone so that should help.

WOW- ya'll were chatty today!

chocolateaxel
Diva
chocolateaxel

Wow, y'all have been quiet! I talked to Becky on my way home, we decided we're both too tired to do anything with my hair tonight, lol. I'll just tough it out another few days, I'm sure it will be fine, I can do this, STEP AWAY FROM THOSE SCISSORS, DARLA!!!!! LOL! The boy went to playschool today, so as soon as we got home, he disappeared under the bed to recuperate, I chilled in the tub for awhile, and now here I am and where is everybody else?
Jarvae, I have no idea which hospital she will be working in yet, so don't know if Kingwood would be too far or not. She's hoping to find out next week where she'll be working.
And drumroll please..............the best news of all time.............my newsletter was approved and can be sent out!!!! YAY!!! Now I have about 3 weeks or so until we have to go through this all over again, lol. But now I mostly understand how the program works and a few of it's quirky little glitches, the next one should be much easier and far less stressful!
Ok, where are y'all hiding?!?

gin1902
Diva
gin1902

LOL, Terri, if it were Halloween, I'd love to do the skeletons! Maybe we'll just strap Jarvae in and bring her home!

Judy-I hope your dad is okay! This sounds so scary to me. Are you very far from OKC? I hope everything turns out okay. You'll have to let us know how he's doing and all when you can. Good thoughts.

chocolateaxel
Diva
chocolateaxel
In response to chocolateaxel

Hey! What did happen to the pic of the chocopeeps?!. Wonder if sb.com bleeped it out?

chocolateaxel
Diva
chocolateaxel
In response to flintridgescrapper

Oh, Judy, I hope your dad is okay!! Why are men so durned stubborn? Please let me know if you need anything. I don't know which hospital he'll go to, but if you need help or a place to stay, let me know!

gin1902
Diva
gin1902

I don't care about the chocopeep picture as long as Jarvae's fridge is still here! Priorities people! Priorities!

chocolateaxel
Diva
chocolateaxel
In response to gin1902

That was an awesome fridge! And looking at the chocopeeps made me a tad queasy! I just cannot stand the thought of Peeps, no matter the flavor

chocolateaxel
Diva
chocolateaxel

getting ready to watch "Hell's Kitchen" yay!

gin1902
Diva
gin1902

I'm going to finish watching the 2nd Thin Man movie and then on to the 3rd. I love that Myrna Loy's pajamas are nicer, fancier and more elegant than any gown I've ever or will ever have. Plus it's black and white.

SherylEb
Idol
SherylEb

Judy, good luck with your dad. I hope he gets better.

mrsdriver5
Idol
mrsdriver5
In response to gin1902

• gin1 Said:
Aw, but the dirt is practically necessary, Tammy. After waving the on fire marshmallow back and forth, it ALWAYS flies off the stick into the dirt.

I would think you could find graham crackers, marshmallows and chocolate bars, Stephanie. Your real problem is going to be building a camp fire in your apartment or your lab.

I'm still frantically reading, trying to catch up, but it's a bit hopeless. However, Stephanie, if you can find the ingredients, or have your mom bring them when she comes, there are ways to make s'mores :>) Our youngest daughter lived in Siberia. We sent her marshmallows, Russia has lots of chocolate and I think she ended out with a saltine-type cracker, but then she used tongs to hold them over a candle. The Russians thought it was a great adventure, which is what they thought of most everything "American" she did :>) Maybe you could use a bunson burner in your lab...I'm sure that's what they're there for.

Me? I love Peeps, have some sitting by my desk, but don't even think about touching them. I like them fresh, old, doesn't matter, but I also love marshmallows. Also love chocolate, but somehow a chocolate peep sounds disgusting. The picture wasn't there by the time I got to that posting.

Peeps have become an all-holiday candy. Hearts for Valentines, of course the bunnies and chicks in lots of colors for Easter, ghosts for Halloween, turkeys for Thanksgiving, and snowmen around Christmas. I'm sure there are others, but the Just Born Co. found a money-maker, in spite of all the people who don't like them. The company also makes Mikes & Ikes and Hot Tamales...love the Hot Tamales too :>)

OK, back to reading...while eating a yellow Peep bunny~Judy

chocolateaxel
Diva
chocolateaxel
In response to gin1902

I love old black & white movies! But I don't think I've ever seen the Thin Man movies, that's pretty weird

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 04-09-13 04:25 PM

I'm here kind of. We have company coming tomorrow so it's flight of the bumblebee cleaning tonight. I'll check in as I can though.

My living room looks like a Michael's and a Renn Faire had a baby that threw up all over it. Still have all the packaging for the cameo all over the place too.

Gin, I got your birthday card today!!! Thank you so much!!! It's awesome and perfect and I love it! It has everything... glitter, penguins, and STEAMPUNK!!! Thank you so much. You really didn't have to (but I'm glad you did!)

I just took a pic of the cool box that Judy's card came in. I will upload it to the gallery so you all can see it.

gin1902
Diva
gin1902

Ooo! I forgot about Hot Tamales! Love those! Siberia, Judy? What was she doing in Siberia?

William Powell and Myrna Loy made 14 movies together and the Thin Man movies are 6 of them. Lots of drinking, lots of witty banter, dresses and cars to die for, more drinking, lots of odd characters in the back ground, lots more drinking-just fun old movies. I think the 1st one was made in 1934.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics