Username Post: PDF Part Deux        (Topic#1586731)
SherylEb
Idol
SherylEb
In response to SherylEb

That or else I'll have to show up with my Golden Girl DVDs and my Everybody Loves Raymond DVDs.

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper
In response to SherylEb

Goodnight guys! Hope you all feel well in the morning.

Jarvae, glad you like it & yeah, I did make the flower.

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 04-09-13 07:26 PM
In response to SherylEb

• SherylEb Said:
Darla, these sad movies are NOT helping your life frustration. You need to watch something funny. Bridesmaids is my favorite laugh all the time movie. I like the Proposal too. The Indian dance scene with Betty White is my fav. We do that part at work all the time.

OMG. That scene makes me laugh so hard I cry. One of my all-time favorite movie scenes! If you haven't seen that movie, WATCH IT!!! If nothing else, just for that scene.

SherylEb
Idol
SherylEb
In response to SherylEb

Ok, since I'm talking to myself, I'll go to bed. I've already taken nerve pill, pain pill and Lunesta. Hopefully I'll get a few hours.

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 04-09-13 08:23 PM
In response to SherylEb

Why didn't WE think of this???

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5
In response to SherylEb

Whew...caught up again. Everytime I think I've caught up, then leave, I come back to several pages of reading lol

OK...obviously we're back from our short trip. The trip was fun, but we both wanted to get home to get stuff done that we'd left in the middle of. The main reason we went was to take our almost-17 yr. old granddaughter up to a camp to work with her church youth group. They left on the Sunday before we left, but she had been in San Francisco on a school choir trip and they didn't get home till Sunday, so she missed being able to ride to camp in the church bus...so we took her.

She slept most of the time, but was also giddy since their choir won 1st place in the competition. As a result, they've been invited to sing at Carnegie Hall next year, but the choir teacher was already planning a trip to Europe, so they're not sure which trip they'll do. Of course the kids vote for both, but the parent's pocketbooks say "one or the other"

Oh, the choir teacher also got engaged on the trip. I wish I had pics to scrap it. They were all on a boat tour of S.F. Bay and when they went under the Golden Gate Bridge, a group from the choir began singing a romantic song (pre-planned, obviously), and the boyfriend did the knee-drop to propose. How romantic :>) Miss Anderson said it was the best week of her life. No kidding!

After we dropped gd off, we drove up the hill to Incline Village (north shore of Lake Tahoe) for a quick visit with our son/family. We spent a day with them, then just meandered through northern CA, through the middle of OR, over to the coast, then slowly down the coast back home to San Diego. We've been to all the places before, but we still enjoy it.

It was late when we got home...and dark, so we couldn't really see much of the yard. I almost twisted an ankle in some sort of rut, but managed to catch myself.

The next morning I heard a yell from the kitchen. Hubby had opened the blinds and looked out the window. He couldn't believe all the ruts all over the place. Then he went to check the mailbox and it was packed with irate notices from the neighbors, saying they were kept awake at night with segways-on-steroids driving erratically up and down the street. Some neighbors complained about being attacked by glitter bombs and the neighborhood tank seems to have been stolen.

One good thing is the deranged neighbor was taken away and locked in a rubber room after he claimed to witness a shapely lady lounging in a bubble bath in a claw-foot tub...being pulled down the street by a steampunk-decorated little black Mazda convertible.

My husband was happy to find out the plan worked and most of the digging had been done for him under the house...much easier for him to get to the broken water line. Tee hee...you didn't really think we'd tell you where the glitter mines were hidden did you? (but thanks for digging all that dirt out for him) We checked...the mines are still safe, the derricks are still pumping Liquid Pearls and the D'Tail Skunk Patrol was still on duty.

However...was it necessary to kill off one of the Gopher Guards? Hubby found the poor little guy, clutching his little badge, dead by the side of the house. You made it look like a cat had gotten to him, but we know better!

Obviously my plan worked on having my craft room a complete mess so you were too scared to try to find my good paper. I checked and my Lavender Chateau is still all there. I guess now I have to clean my mess up

I noticed that all of you have been sick. Aha...Stephanie, our plan worked! You all fell for her story about her trip to Hamburg, but really she came here to bring me a big supply of super-duper virus XYZ that she cooked up in her lab. So sorry you all got whiffs of it when YOU WERE BREAKING INTO MY HOUSE! Don't worry, she assures me that the virus isn't fatal, but I am concerned that she seems to have gotten a whiff of it also. I hope she didn't leave any behind for me to get 'hold of!

Well, I think that about covers our trip ~Judy

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 04-09-13 09:47 PM
In response to mrsdriver5

Wow that sounds like quite a trip..and quite a home coming!!

That is so romantic that she got engaged there. I'm sure someone got pics right? Was she surprised or did she already kinda know it was coming?

We are glad nobody was injured during the segway relay that we coordinated, in your honor of course, to help raise awareness of the sensory over load one experiences during the creative process. Recent research indicates that this increased color simulation becomes highly addictive, causing the sufferer even more feelings of needing more paper, more color, more texture, etc. During this relay we were made to understand the very serious side effects of such a pandemic. Paranoia, interludes of ocd regarding paper one may or may not have had. Delusions of glitter mines being robbed. Interventions have been attempted, however those who are truly addicted to crafting may mistakenly believe that these interventions are actually highly planned heists designed to infiltrate their trust and raid their stash. It's the side affect of the paranoia. Of course, in their defense, they believe it to be entirely true. But one must be wary of those who refer to anything as their "stash"as by nature this indicates that someone has acquired beyond what is generally accepted as the normal amount of this type of contraband and could be heavily defended (more paranoia). a simple test was conducted to see the level of protection each person took toward their "stash" It was quite an educational event for the planners and the attendees alike. While those of us simply wanted to help, we were indeed feared by many who misinterpreted our attempt to help. We were then attacked by a bandit that called themselves the glitter bombers.

Now, at the end of the day, the question still remains. Was the segway replay about creating increased social awareness? Or was it simply a foul ploy gone awry?

Edited by Jarvae on 04-09-13 09:55 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5
In response to Vae

A for Creativity. F for Honesty. Possibly the segway awareness relay could be explained, but what about the dirt removal in your search for the glitter mines, the missing tank, the glitter strewn fron one end of our street to the other...and the poor little Gopher Guard who died defending our property? The clawfoot tub, to say nothing of the bathing beauty taking a bubblebath while singing at the top of her voice, is a bit difficult to explain away also...but the neighbors have been paying us to watch the video

The main proof seems to be all of the sickness that is going through this little group of hooligans. I'm healthy and hopefully Stephanie didn't ingest too much of the XYZ virus...one of those inevitable lab oopsies.

Don't think I'm letting my guard down. The D'Tailers are still in tails-up security level.~Judy

jaspernonyx
Pro
jaspernonyx
In response to Vae

Hi, everyone:

I am still here and still "lurking." I am being kinda pursued by a guy whom I suspect is psychotic in a criminal way. There's nothing I can legally put my finger on yet--just try to avoid him. I realized in September that a simple search yields an e-mail address, and the username is the same as my username for this site. I quit talking to people online, and I even deleted all of the layouts I had posted on this site (personal pictures of family and friends, plus ALOT of me goes into my LOs, and I am not comfortable having that out in public for, like, EVER.) I had thought I would reach out to y'all and get over my fears, but I chickened out when I saw Mr. Psychotic at the bus stop (the bus stop that is literally right outside my door--I see him wherever I go. Would not have given him my name, but he read my work name badge). So I deleted everything I had written. Will chaging my username help, or would he still be able to find me? I do not want this crazy knowing stuff about me!

Just thought I'd say "Hi," and let you know that I'm still here. Just say hi to me every now and then!

Oh, and Tom, if you're reading this, F^@# You!

Kim

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5
In response to jaspernonyx

Kim, so sorry you're having a rough time with this jerk. I don't know how name changes work, if you can still be found, but it seems like if it's changed, the only ones who might have a record of it would be sb. Someone else probably can give you better advice...just wanted you to know I'll be praying that you're safe and that this guy disappears from your life. It's too bad you have to live in fear.~Judy

jaspernonyx
Pro
jaspernonyx
In response to mrsdriver5

I worry cause when I did a simple Google search, I found something that I had written online when I was trying to find scrappers in my area and go to crops they were putting together. I wrote in in Oct. 2011. It was all about me, how I loved to scrap and make cards. So it would be a short step for him to look at SB.com. I remember at the time, it said to only post stuff you wouldn't mind being public, cause you can't take it off line once it's there. But, being as yet un-initiated into criminal psychopathy, I just blabbed on and on!

I have tried to delete this, but I can't. A big thank you for your prayers!

Kim

Edited by jaspernonyx on 04-09-13 10:56 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Besneys
Guru
Besneys
In response to jaspernonyx

Oh Kim that must be terrible, keep your chin up and hope that he gets fed up soon and finds someone else to pester.

Anne x

tanyaham
Guru
tanyaham
In response to Besneys

Mornin' Everyone!!

I had a rough day yesterday, felt myself doing the Jell-o Neck Bob on the way home (SCARY!) and when I got home, crashed on the couch for a couple of hours with Hubs and The Pups (sounds like a 60s band, LOL). Just feeling generally BLAH. That's the diagnosis, anyway. Blah. I'm pretty sure Darla has it too! So after eating some dinner, we were watching TV and Hubs face is in his iPad as always, he blurts out "ooohhhh nooooo!!!" and I ask what happened. He got tears in his eyes, and tells me that the dog we'd just talked about fostering for his sister had been put down. We'd just talked about it last night, and it was too late to call his sister and ask about getting this dog and fostering until she was ready. He'd gotten busy during the day and had just flat forgotten about it. Now it was too late, and this beautiful, perfect gorgeous dog was gone. I bawled. I said "I told you that you should've sent her a FB message or something" which turned into an argument. I was feeling SO guilty because I'd spaced it out today since I was busy too ... BUT the animal shelter didn't promote or say it was her last day and she needed help either. We only found out because the lady that had asked us about fostering the dog a few weeks ago was upset about it. Hubs wrote her, and she wrote back that she'd sent me a link last week. WHAT?!? I never remembered seeing the dog before the night before?!? I looked, and sure enough, the night I was so sick last week and on all the meds, she'd sent me a message that I had no recollection of! I felt even worse. I'd let this poor dog die. I was really upset, and still am. I know I can't save them all, but I could've done something for THAT one. I feel like an absolute tool. Just horrible.

At least I have you guys to give me some perspective, put a smile on my face, and make me laugh. And I appreciate it more than you'll ever know!!!!

Jarvae, I love the way you describe your cleaning. You definitely DO have a way with words, I love it!!

Okie Judy, I hope your dad is OK and at least gets checked out. Keep us posted!

Cali Judy, you are hilarious! Glad to have you back.

Kim, BE CAREFUL! That is so scary!

Darla, Sheryl, Terri, Gin, Manda, Stephanie ... and everyone else ... have a great day!!!

OH! And I forgot to tell you guys ... on Easter, my nephews got their Peeps, and I tried the ear off a bunny shaped one. It wasn't horrible, but I wouldn't eat a whole one.

And when we made s'mores last Friday at the cabin, it was the best one I'd ever had. I told Hubs ... "you know on Intervention, how the heroin people say they're chasing their first high all the time? I'm going to be chasing this s'more for the rest of the summer." He laughed at me so hard, but it was really the most heavenly s'more I'd ever had. Crunchy peanut butter on one side of the graham cracker, Nutella on the other, and the perfectly roasted over the campfire (without flame or dirt) marshmallow. Yummmmm. I made another one the next morning in the microwave. mmmmmmm mmmmm mmmmmmmm

OK, off to the shower ....

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to tanyaham

Kim - hugs when you get a new name - just pm it to the people you want to talk to so they know it is you.

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to tanyaham

Morning ladies! Well it's afternoon here now, but I've only just caught up.

Judy (welcome back) and Jarvae, you both creased me up again! Your poor garden, those wicked Segways, and the poor guard gopher!

Judy F - the card is gorgeous, and prayers for your dad. Keep us posted?

Gin, I've just received another postcard of the Delicate Arch - thank you!

Tanya, that is heart-breaking, but there really wasn't anything more you could have done. You couldn't help being ill.

I just looked up S'mores and Graham crackers and Graham flour. Interesting. We don't have any of those here.

Kim, I can't imagine. I'm so sorry you're dealing with all that. What has this guy actually done to make you feel that way?

A big to Henri, Terri, Tammy, Stephanie, Darla and Sheryl, not to mention the MIA Kory and Chris, and anyone else I've missed. Where's BJ? She never came back did she? Did we overwhelm her do you think? Oops!

SJB1120
Expert
SJB1120
In response to RedSquirrel

Well I guess the gig is up! I've been monitoring all your symptoms and I have to say you're doing a LOT better than our last test subjects. Though if you notice that your skin begins to turn florescent colors, PLEASE contact me asap!

Slept the migrane off and it worked for the most part. And the peeps photo is back, I tried to hide it and accidentally deleted it. Here it is again in all its glory.

ChocoPeeps By SJB1120

Some of the dimensional stickers by Jolee's have been discontinued so I'm trying to find them on their main website. It's hard! I told my mom when I return home I'm making a spare change jar that I will use each month to buy supplies since I have a limited budget. She's a sewer and said that these things don't excite her, but I feel the same way about patterns so it's all good.

Plating more crystals today as well, hopefully they grow beautifully. We shall see!

-Stephanie

chocolateaxel
Mayor
chocolateaxel

Good morning, y'all! And happy Wednesday! We have made it to the middle of the week, just a couple more days to go. It's a cold, rainy morning here, and you would think these people had never driven in rain before. Oh, the drivers were so crazy, it took me way longer to get to work than usual! Ugh!
Ms Cali Judy and Jarvae, y'are are so crazy, but it was entertaining to start my day reading about all the adventures at your place, Judy. Poor gopher guard, he died doing what he loved-protecting your stash! What a valiant little creature! Luckily I have an airtight alibi for the time frame in question, I was home hosting a huge pity party, and the fact that it lasted several days kept me quite tied up here. So I couldn't possibly have had anything to do with the shenanigans you allude to. And I have no idea how I came to be in possession of the luscious Lavender Chateau, I was going through my stash and voila! there it was! But I do wonder where Gin got all that lovely glitter she's been using lately? Hmmmm. Makes one think!
Kim, so sorry for what you're going through! I can't even imagine having to live with that kind of fear every day. I'll add you to my prayers!
Stephanie, hope you kicked that headache right in the booty and feel all better today!
Terri, allergies or cooties? What's the verdict? Hope you feel better today.
Jarvae and Gin, hope y'all continue to feel better and better, y'all have to be 100% for the visit next week. And Jarvae, we need you in top form when you come on the 20th. I can't wait to meet you in person!
Ms Sheryl, are the meds helping any with your pain? Sure hope you are doing better, my friend!
Lovely friends across the pond, hope you're all doing well! Hate the time difference makes it hard to chat with y'all much!
Lovely Ms Tanya, it was so sad to hear about the furbaby! But as someone said, it is impossible to save them all, no matter how badly we want to! If I could, I would foster every single pup until they could find their forever homes. Please don't beat yourself up over it, my friend, you do so much for the babies and the rescue groups, there's already a place reserved in heaven for you. Hugs!!
Okay, time to work a bit, lol!
Hugs to anybody I may have forgotten! Everyone have a great day!!

SherylEb
Idol
SherylEb

Cali Judy, you so crack me up!! Love it!!

I was out in my trench coat trying to trail the culprits, but the skunks kept stopping me to ID me (why did they keep insisting on a strip search?). And I was getting glitter on my trench. The OCD in me made me keep stop to clean it off, but as Gin can attest, there really isn't a way to clean it up.

Anyway, I seem to have caught a cold from stripping all the time. No sleep last night (hubs snoring didn't help). Now my throat hurts, my head is exploding, and I have snot in my throat (yuck)!

chocolateaxel
Mayor
chocolateaxel
In response to SJB1120

Good morning, Stephanie! So glad your headache is gone and you're feeling better,a nd the best of luck on your crystal babies! Hope hey grow big and strong!
See, people? If you suck up and be nice to her, she won't sic her cooties on ya! You all notice I haven't been sick, another key part of my alibi! LOL!

chocolateaxel
Mayor
chocolateaxel
In response to SherylEb

AWWW, Ms Sheryl, not you too?!? Okay, people, we have got to invest in some cyberLysol! ASAP! Because I swear, if these cooties attack me, there will be he!l to pay! I'm sorry to hear you're sick, Ms Sheryl, feel better real soon!
And strip search?!? LOL!!! I missed that on the video. Wait, what video? I don't have a clue what I'm talking about. I think I'm hallucinating this morning!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics