Page 4 of 30 
Username Post: PDAJ for KK        (Topic#1586733)
terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to Vae

at the glove descriptions!

SherylEb
Idol
SherylEb
In response to Vae

Yeah well, the ink is water, but when you spill it and squirt it everywhere it seems to not come off. And I have one of those craft scrubbed things to it off. It's way better, but doesn't work good on finger nails.

SherylEb
Idol
SherylEb
In response to SherylEb

Snicker, snicker, I've been trying to guess the password already!

gin1902
Diva
gin1902
In response to terrihooper

I have to say, in addition to all the interesting artwork, I'm really looking forward to hearing (when we're done or whenever-or however long Sheryl can stand it for) what people were thinking when they did it, how they decided what to do for each journal or just if they thought about stuff or just did it or how it came about. Not saying there will be a quiz or anything, but it's so interesting to me what people think about when they're doing art. Like if you knew ahead of time how you wanted something to look, or if you can look at a blank page and then can see it, or if you tried something new or went with what you're good at or what. Okay, maybe there will be a quiz.

SherylEb
Idol
SherylEb
In response to gin1902

Oh Gin! That's sounding so much like a test. Like one of those get in touch with your feelings kind of things.

I start out with one thing, then see something shiny, then I'm on something else, then I'm thinking about how much I'd like a dr pepper. Then I'm trying to remember where I left my dr pepper.....

gin1902
Diva
gin1902
In response to SherylEb

Now see, Sheryl, that's all I wanted to know. It wasn't that hard, now was it? Your Dr. Pepper is in the fridge, nice and cool. And now I'm craving one.

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 04-07-13 05:49 PM
In response to gin1902

LOL Sheryl! You crack me up.

A lot of my favorite things end up happening because I didn't have the material I needed for my original idea. For example, I have folders on my sign in page that I wanted to use those photo tabs that rotate. I couldn't find any at the store so I ended up using these key brads that I had, and taking the brad parts off of them. It ended up so much cooler than my original idea.

chocolateaxel
Mayor
chocolateaxel
In response to Vae

I'm with Gin, I find it interesting how people came up with their ideas, what it was that inspired them, whether it was the person for whom they were doing it or something else.
And then I'm with Ms Sheryl on not wanting to see mine until it's all done. I don't mind hearing about it, but I want the first time I see it to be in person. Even if I whine, cry, pout, throw a temper tantrum, threaten to take my play pretties and go away, even if I am tempted to bribe!

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to chocolateaxel

Well I was trying to sketch on the porch the the other day when I sketched something in my sketch book I really liked so I decided to sketch one for Gin's journal. My wording on her pages was especially for her as were a few other things! LOL. So I designed the pages for her but based on a specific thing I sketched while sitting on my porch-- Got it? Clear as spring rain?
how is that for an explanation without saying anything?

gin1902
Diva
gin1902
In response to chocolateaxel

• chocolateaxel Said:
Even if I whine, cry, pout, throw a temper tantrum, threaten to take my play pretties and go away, even if I am tempted to bribe!

Is it wrong that I kind of want to see this?

gin1902
Diva
gin1902

• terrihooper Said:
Well I was trying to sketch on the porch the the other day when I sketched something in my sketch book I really liked so I decided to sketch one for Gin's journal. My wording on her pages was especially for her as were a few other things! LOL. So I designed the pages for her but based on a specific thing I sketched while sitting on my porch-- Got it? Clear as spring rain?

And it rocks!

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to gin1902

• gin1 Said:
  • chocolateaxel Said:
Even if I whine, cry, pout, throw a temper tantrum, threaten to take my play pretties and go away, even if I am tempted to bribe!

Is it wrong that I kind of want to see this?

no- I am sure we could sell tickets!

gin1902
Diva
gin1902

Okay, but the ticket money is totally separate from the bribe money.

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to gin1902

that goes without saying!

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to gin1902

• gin1 Said:
  • terrihooper Said:

And it rocks!

Awww, thank you my sweet friend!

chocolateaxel
Mayor
chocolateaxel

y'all are too funny!

SJB1120
Expert
SJB1120
In response to flintridgescrapper

Ditto for the password!

-Stephanie

RedSquirrel UK
Diva
RedSquirrel UK
In response to SJB1120

Terri you are awesome thinking of that. Am I allowed the passwords if I'm not a participant? I'd LOVE to see what's going on. It's not fair being on the other side of the pond. Postage is just ridiculous though.

SJB1120
Expert
SJB1120
In response to RedSquirrel UK

I want to see so I can get ideas if this is ever done again. And postage overseas is ridiculous!! It cost my mom $16 to send me a lens cap for my camera!

-Stephanie

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to SJB1120

WOW that is HIGH!! I can't believe 16.00 for a lens cap!
I can't imagine what a journal would cost!

Page 4 of 30 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics