Page 6 of 30 
Username Post: PDAJ for KK        (Topic#1586733)
terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to gin1902

Jarvae sent me her sign in page. It is in her album in my gallery.
Here is what se said about it:
Hi Terri! I didn't want to post this on my main gallery since it's not done, but since you are password protecting the galleries I thought it would be good to go ahead and post the start of mine. I still have a lot to do on it when I get it back but it's a start.

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 04-09-13 07:12 AM
In response to terrihooper

Thanks Terri for posting!

I am so sad that I haven't been able to get started yet. But I WILL soon. Probably this Friday and Sunday. Tonight we have to clean for company to come over tomorrow night, then Thursday we are going country dancing with some friends. But then I have Friday off and I am sure I'll need to recover, but the place will be all nice and clean and ready for me to be all artistic n stuff.

chocolateaxel
Diva
chocolateaxel
In response to Vae

I know exactly what I want to do in Ms Sheryl's journal, sadly haven't been able to get started yet. But this weekend it is 2nd on my agenda, it shall be written, it shall be done! lol!

SherylEb
Idol
SherylEb
In response to chocolateaxel

2nd on the agenda !? I want to be first!!

If you're not first your last. LOL

chocolateaxel
Diva
chocolateaxel
In response to SherylEb

You're too funny! Even though you're not first, you're by no means last, my weekend has quite a long laundry list of things that I must do, interspersed with things I want to do, with a dash of things I don't want to do but sense of obligation is making me do. So at least I put your journal second, that is actually a place of honor!

mrsdriver5
Idol
mrsdriver5

I can't catch up on PDF Part Deux, but I just caught up on PDAJ for KK Part Un I think it's funny that you started this thread so Kory could easily find PDAJ info without wading through and now you're already on page 6. Good luck, Kory...

I'm not part of the art club, but I'd love to have the secret password. I want to see what you creative people do...and I want to have the secret code so I can be bribed by Darla and Sheryl (Check my bribery rates first...I can offer the best rates on the site...Oops, is that illegal advertising, Megan?)

Maybe sometime, if you all do this again, I might join, but like someone else had asked..."what's the point of an AJ?" I wouldn't know what to put in it, or what to do with the journal when I got it back, but after I see all of your wonderful work, I'm sure I'll change my mind. Unlike Terri, I think it was, I haven't checked them out on youtube, so I really don't know what they're like.

Another obstacle...I'm not an artist. This is probably why I don't get the point of an AJ. I have ancestors who were artists, but I'm missing that gene. I do clean and simple because I want to scrap each of the 3,457,902,701 photos (at the last count) that I currently own and there really isn't time to be artistic with each one...and even if I only had 1 photo to scrap...I'M STILL NOT AN ARTIST!

Have fun with your journals...I'm anxious to see what you all come up with. I can only imagine... ~Judy

chocolateaxel
Diva
chocolateaxel
In response to mrsdriver5

Hi, Ms Judy! I'm sure Terri will give you the password, and I guess I need to see your rate sheet. Before it's all said and done, I'm sure I'll be tapping my 401K for bribe money! And I bet you're more artistic than you give yourself credit for, you just haven't tapped that vein yet!

SherylEb
Idol
SherylEb
In response to mrsdriver5

Judy, if you have good rates, We may have to talk

andno one said I had to know what I was doing with this art journal thing!!!

chocolateaxel
Diva
chocolateaxel
In response to SherylEb

Me, either, I'm just winging it, lol!

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper

I think we are all sorta winging it Judy- I find the whole idea scary and liberating! I can use any techniques I want and do anything I want!
And I am not artistic either-- as I have said- creative, yes but artistic, NO!
I am off to PM you the password and just so everyone knows, if ANYONE is getting bribe money, it is me or at least I get half of what you get!

SherylEb
Idol
SherylEb

Terri, did I tell you you look nice today and how thrilled I am that you are retired and enjoying it?

SherylEb
Idol
SherylEb
In response to SherylEb

Trying to get that price down.

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 04-09-13 05:44 PM
In response to SherylEb

chocolateaxel
Diva
chocolateaxel
In response to SherylEb

Well played, Ms Sheryl!

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper

so funny!

SJB1120
Expert
SJB1120

Serious though, if you do this again, I want in!

chocolateaxel
Diva
chocolateaxel
In response to SJB1120

YAY! We would love you to join us!! I'm trying to talk everybody into doing an altered book swap, don't know if we want to wait until we finish the journals or do it at the same time? Anyway, it's all fun!

SJB1120
Expert
SJB1120

I have to wait until August at least because I will not be able to be in the US until then to do anything (hence why I can't do anything with y'all now!)

But it would be fun!!

-Stephanie

designguyKORY
Guru
designguyKORY

Hello!!!!

I'm so sorry that I've been out of it! This show opens on Friday and I'll have my life back. I'm so so sorry I haven't been able to mail my journal, I should be able to do that on Friday on my lunch hour! If not, on Saturday! Promise!!!!!

chocolateaxel
Diva
chocolateaxel
In response to designguyKORY

YAY! The MIA and AWOL Korybean! Hi, my friend, good luck getting your life back!

Page 6 of 30 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics