Username Post: Scrapbook Room Spring Cleaning        (Topic#1586773)
tavteach
Tenant
tavteach

Check out my updated Scrapbook Room! It is my happy place where I can go to relax and let creativity take over! I love how the long shelf allows space to display my mini albums. The paper wheels on the wall were created using scrapbook pages (purple and green patterns). What do you think? [image]http://www.tinytreasuresbyt.blogspot.com[/image] Happy Spring to all! ~Tava

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to tavteach

Hey Tava, Your room looks great. love your shelf with the minis. they look cute. Love your cubes & corner shelf. I have the cubes myself. I just got them in Nov. I left you some love

Edited by anda11 on 04-06-13 12:35 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

tavteach
Tenant
tavteach
In response to anda11

What a sweet comment Linda! Thank you! Those cubes are great, aren't they? Hope you working on a fun layout or project this weekend! :)~Tava

nrskrs
nrskrs 
Resident
nrskrs
In response to tavteach

I love your room! Purple is my favorite color. It looks like a great space to do some great scrapbooking!

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to tavteach

• tavteach Said:
What a sweet comment Linda! Thank you! Those cubes are great, aren't they? Hope you working on a fun layout or project this weekend! :)~Tava

Yes I am... a Christmas page 1st. I am also looking for pages to lift for my next heritage challenge page. Then I am going to play with my new cameo that I got 2 weeks ago.

Veteran
In response to anda11

Awesome looking room.

MisasMom
Resident
MisasMom
In response to tavteach

Not only is your room beautiful, your blog is terrific!

Vintageivy
Veteran
Vintageivy
In response to tavteach

Your room is a scrapper's heaven! Thanks for sharing. I teach primary school so I love the teaching ideas you have on your blog too!

tavteach
Tenant
tavteach
In response to Vintageivy

Thank you for the kind comment! How sweet!

tavteach
Tenant
tavteach
In response to MisasMom

Thank you Pat! I really enjoy the blogging thing! ~Tava

tavteach
Tenant
tavteach
In response to anda11

That sounds like a fun challenge! Thanks for replying! ~Tava

timon
timon 
Veteran
timon
  • timon on 04-08-13 07:36 PM
In response to tavteach

great looking room! love your table, where did you get it from?

crichards1
Veteran
crichards1
In response to timon

I, too, love your table. Your whole room looks great. I'm envious of those of you who have a room. I just have a table. Most of my supplies are on the floor.

Vintageivy
Veteran
Vintageivy
In response to crichards1

I just got a scrapping space last year and what a difference it makes in being able to be productive with scrapping! I know where everything is and I can leave layouts in progress out. Being able to leave projects in progress out has been the best!

paperpilekitten
Resident
paperpilekitten
In response to tavteach

It's so pretty! I wish I had a scrap room like that. And so perfectly organized!

tavteach
Tenant
tavteach
In response to Vintageivy

Thank you. I am actually on Spring Break this week and decided to create an official teaching blog: www.teachingtinytreasuresbyt.blogspot.com

Therefore, My original blog will now be for mainly scrapbooking and other crafts: www.tinytreasuresbyt.blogspot.com

Thanks for all of the sweet comments! :)~Tava

Edited by tavteach on 04-12-13 08:42 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

tavteach
Tenant
tavteach
In response to timon

I inherited the craft table from my husband. It was an art drawing table that he had and now, it is the perfect scrapbooking and craft table! How sweet of him, right! I am not sure where he got it from. ~Tava

crichards1
Veteran
crichards1
In response to tavteach

I thought it looked like it might be an art table. I'll bet you could find it at any art supply store. It really does look like a great table for scrapbooking. I wish I had room for something like that.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics