Page 1 of 10 
Username Post: ~*Friends Forever*~ CLOSED        (Topic#1586777)
JHAWKEYE
Mayor
JHAWKEYE

Good morning girls! Post away! I'll have challenge rules posted later, just wanted to get this open in case anyone had the urge for a morning natter!!

Capucine
Idol
Capucine
In response to JHAWKEYE

Cool! Thanks for creating this new group. I really like the name.

How are you Kate and your hubby?

JHAWKEYE
Mayor
JHAWKEYE
In response to Capucine

Really good, thank you! He just got his first haircut and his first real shave since last year...lookin' good!! His hair is different, a lot lighter in color, much finer, and wavy. But all irrelevant, we're just really glad he has hair!! Feeling blessed every day that he is still here with me

How are those babies?? And how soon 'til #3???

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan
In response to JHAWKEYE

Morning girls! I'm headed to job #2 this morning, but I'll try to check in later today

Rileysmom06
Mayor
Rileysmom06
In response to scrappindmbfan

I'm here!!!!!

JHAWKEYE
Mayor
JHAWKEYE
In response to Rileysmom06

Hey Bex!

Have a good day Nancy!

Capucine
Idol
Capucine
In response to JHAWKEYE

That's great news Kate! Does he need a lot of follow-ups with his doctors?

No baby #3 for us! Two is plenty. No room for a third and I always say that I don't want to be a minority in my family.

Capucine
Idol
Capucine
In response to Capucine

Hi Nancy and Becky!

JHAWKEYE
Mayor
JHAWKEYE
In response to Capucine

I always wanted two...two is a good number. Wasn't in the cards for me though

Are you keeping up with your P??? project?

Lycosparks
Mayor
Lycosparks
In response to JHAWKEYE

Hello!

We're undecided about #3. We had always considered we might have 3, but after Mitchell, having another would be insane. He is ridiculous! We aren't ruling it out though yet.

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G
In response to Lycosparks

Kyleigh and I are doing crafts in a bit can't wait to post them! So glad to see you guys back here

Capucine
Idol
Capucine
In response to Just G

Lauri, so Mitchell is still difficult now that he is a toddler? Looks like you have a high-maintenance kid. I feel for you. A friend of mine has a son that was insane as a baby and 1 year old because he was very demanding, not sleeping and wanted (still do) to do EVERYTHING by himself. On some stuff is more autonomous at 2 than his older sibling who is 3.5 yo. Now that he's two it's much easier and she's pregnant with her 3rd son. OMG!

Kate, yes I still do Project Life or the Album as we call it here. But unlike last year I now do it monthly instead of weekly so it's less demanding and more versatile.

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G
In response to Capucine

Lauri: What is going on with Mitchell?

I just made 3 thank you cards and with this cold I need to lie down. My head feels like it's in a cloud It's a gorgeous day out today and i want to take Kyleigh to the park to ride her bike but have zero energy.

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G
In response to Just G

Kate: So happy to hear Greg got his hair back and all is well!

C: what's going on with your girls these days?

Becky: Did you guys wind up buying that property near the beach?

Izzy & Nancy:

scrappercaz
Governor
scrappercaz
In response to Just G

Hi everyone!! This is weird I'd forgotten all our 'old' names too!

Glad everyone seems happy. Kate, how special the everyday things like a haircut can seem huh? That's good news.

Hope you feel better soon G.

I'm with you Izzy, 2 kids was perfect for me. Graeme would have quite liked 3 but since he had a job with hours that often meant I was virtually a single mum I'm afraid I vetoed that idea. No rush to make your decision yet though Lauri

My girls are busy and fine thanks G. Steph's looking for a new job but they're not easy to find at the moment. Lois is home here for the Easter break then when she goes back she only has about 5 weeks before her exams and her first year at uni will be over!! I cannot believe how fast it's gone, really.

Have any of you kept up on here recently? I poke my head in now and then but not often. I haven't done any scrapping either. Occasionally I go to one of the online stores and see if anything inspires me but it hasn't recently.

Looking forward to seeing the challenge Kate!

Lycosparks
Mayor
Lycosparks
In response to scrappercaz

Yes, Izzy is right. Mitchell is definitely a high maintenance kid! It wasn't until he was 11 months that he finally stopped waking up every 2-3 hours at night. He is fussy a lot and is very clingy. I have definitely seen some improvement in the last 2 months or so, but I cannot imagine having a 3rd kid as of now. We did start weaning a week ago, so hopefully in a few weeks we'll be done with that and we can finally spend some time apart, and he can separate from me a bit!

G, hope you feel better! I don't know about the rest of you, but this has been the WORST cold season ever for us. Cold after cold after bronchitis after cold. Seriously. SO excited for spring, but unfortunately that means allergies instead, lol.

C, glad to hear the girls are doing well. Are you enjoying Lois' Easter break as much as she is? You probably missed having her around for so long! No scrapping here. I have done my annual scrapbooks on Shutterfly even. No scrapping involved there!

JHAWKEYE
Mayor
JHAWKEYE
In response to Lycosparks

We've been fairly lucky in the cold/flu department. I got a flu bug back in February....while we were in Minnesota....while Kyle was at a bowling camp. Imagine poor Greg stuck in a hotel room listening to me, well, ya know. Not fun. Kyle came down with walking pneumonia about three weeks ago. Missed almost a week of school. Still hasn't completely shaken it, still sleeps a lot, but the worst of that is over. Other than those two, we really haven't been sick. Knock on wood.

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G
In response to JHAWKEYE

Kyleigh had pneumonia in September. Doctors kept telling me it was a cold and I finally took her to the ER I planted my ******** and talked to 3 dif docs....and when they were through I got apologies. Chest xray came back and they came in and said "good call mom." She missed a week of school as well and took 3 weeks to shake completely.

we actually haven't been really sick this winter. this is our first big cold and it's because the weather fluctuations and us traveling this past weekend.

Yes i still upload my layouts and am about to upload the 3 cards Ky made for her Aunts and Grandma.

scrappercaz
Governor
scrappercaz
In response to Just G

Morning ladies

*Touching wood* but we've been very lucky and managed a winter without any bugs that I can remember...apart from Lois having Glandular Fever (mono?) I feel terrible now knowing how ill she must have felt and not being there to take care of her. Her local doctor gave her antibiotics for a chest infection ( ) but when that didn't respond I went to get her, brought her home and my doctor saw she had GF almost as soon as she walked into the room. Thankfully she seems to have recovered well although she still sleeps quite a bit and is careful not to burn the candle at both ends.

Lauri, yes I do really enjoy having her here. It's so good being able to give her a hug We also do quite a lot of cooking together which is when I casually get told stuff about her life there....good bonding time!

So what's everyone up to today? We've had some small building work done on our porch (entryway I think you'd say) so we're painting walls and the new front door today.

Kate, has the bowling season finished yet?

Capucine
Idol
Capucine
In response to scrappercaz

In the fall I had 3 colds in a row and Emilie had a ear infection but nothing serious. Then this winter Noémie had a really bad cold and refused to take her bottle for almost 3 days. I had to see her doctor because I was afraid she would get dehydrated. Luckily she was still eating pear purée that I was diluting in water so she would get some fluids. And of course this happened while Hugo was in St. Louis, MO for a business trip. We also all got (except the baby) the stomach flu a few weeks ago.

Carolyn, today we are going to the sugar shack for some maple syrup goodness with friends. In total we are 20 including 7 kids aged 2-4 yo. Should be fun and we'll all come back in a sugar coma. I just hope the weather will clear up a little so the kids can enjoy the horse-drawn carriage ride, tractor ride and big playground before our meal. http://www.erablierecharbonneau.qc.ca/en/index.php

Page 1 of 10 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics