Page 10 of 10 
Username Post: ~*Friends Forever*~ CLOSED        (Topic#1586777)
scrappercaz
Governor
scrappercaz
In response to Just G

So we were both wrong G. Now just waiting for his name but not holding my breath...could well be a while yet

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G
In response to scrappercaz

Yeah I saw the boy announcement :/
I'm thinking they're going with a Charles, Edward, or William

scrappindmbfan
Diva
scrappindmbfan
In response to Just G

Hey girls

I saw my name get mentioned and now I feel bad. I've been busy this summer with working the 2 jobs, concerts and traveling a bit.

Hubby and I are still having trouble at home and we've started going to couples counseling every other week. On the off weeks he goes by himself and I have found a counselor for myself and I will start seeing her in August. Just lots and lots going on. Everyday is stressful and I'm not sure what the future will hold at this point. I'm just trying to take one day at a time...it's all I can do.

It was super warm here last week here as well, but it has subsided a bit. I think the highest we hit was a heat index of 108 on Thursday or Friday.

I was also hoping for a princess, but I'm sure the prince will just as adorable

I have a TON of work to do and I have a day off tomorrow so I need to get cracking.

Hope everyone has an awesome day

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G
In response to scrappindmbfan

Awww Nancy....I'm sorry to hear. The busier we get the more stress there is I hope you guys can work it out.

Bran: How are things on your end? You and Berto doing better?

Edited by Just G on 07-23-13 09:56 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

scrappercaz
Governor
scrappercaz
In response to Just G

Sorry to hear that Nancy I hope the sessions can set you on a better path together. Life can be so stressful!

The new little prince looked adorable as expected didn't he

Lycosparks
Mayor
Lycosparks

Yes, very exciting about the new prince! It's surprising how much of a big deal it is even on our side!

So sorry to hear that, Nancy. I hope you are finding ways to de-stress midst it all. I'm sure the concerts are helpful! Enjoy!

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G
In response to Lycosparks

Nancy: you doing ok?

I've been doing this new "Clean Eating" thing and cooking much more and I'm actually really liking it. I do alot of the cooking the night before when Kyleigh goes to bed and then have better meals for lunch and dinner

I'm doing my best to get away from snacks and junk food. I can tell a difference if I eat fast food...it doesn't taste as good anymore and my stomach doesn't like it.

I'm trying to teach Kyleigh a better way of eating. She's still apprehensive about veggies but she's eating more than chicken now LOL

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G
In response to Just G

hi ladies!

scrappercaz
Governor
scrappercaz
In response to Just G

Hi

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G

Work has been maddening. It was slow and now I have work to do but nothing is working right! UGH

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G
In response to Just G

I am planning on doing a layout this weekend about Kyleigh's belief in the tooth fairy

she lost a tooth and wrote a letter to the tooth fairy asking if it was a boy or girl and the name. Wanted to know if they could teach her to fly or leave her fairy dust LOL

So in my best Kindergardener handwriting I circuled "Boy" and wrote "Donovan" as the name

She was so excited and then said "He's a boy....cr@p that means i have to start wearing pants to bed!"

Can't wait to scrap this!

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G
In response to Just G

ok gals i'm stuck...i am doing a layout for her GS trip on the Belle of Louisville Riverboat and i'm not sure how to do a title and what I can do to 'dress it up'

Belle of Louisville (in progress) By Just G

Not sure if I should find die cuts, dress up the blank space with some paper scraps or brads, or what

PS go check out my tooth fairy layout if you get a chance. it's super cute

Edited by Just G on 08-10-13 05:19 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Capucine
Idol
Capucine
In response to Just G

The pics by themselves look great so I wouldn't dress it up too much. I suggest a gold title on the empty black portion on the right and gold stars around the LO.

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G
In response to Capucine

that's what i was thiking...there's gold lettering on the boat so i used gold lettering. But still missing something. Maybe a little fleur di lis embellishment in the corner of the page sicne it's the symbol of Louisville

Edited by Just G on 08-13-13 07:18 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Capucine
Idol
Capucine
In response to Just G

G, I thought of you yesterday when I saw a car with NY plates and then a car with KY state! lol. Seeing US plates always make me think of friends from those states.

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G
In response to Capucine

I love seeing all the differnt plates. It's funny because the NY plates when I was a kid was orange and blue, then change dot white with red and blue when I was driving and now they are back to the old style orange and blue!

KY had like 5 styles to choose from.

I've been kid free since 11 a.m. yesterday and I'm so bored. Cleaned and did Laundry, napped of course LOL, and now am probably going to gym. All those friends that would say "Call me we have to catch up" are the same ones that don't call back :/

scrappercaz
Governor
scrappercaz
In response to Just G

Hi

Sorry not to have been in...just didn't get around to it!

My Steph has got Shingles, poor girl. Do you call it that - I know what I call Glandular Fever is called Mono in the US. What is it called in Canada Izzy? Anyway - she has Shingles, the adult version of Chicken Pox in a way. She has it around a rib, quite sore but at least she hasn't felt poorly.

A couple of days ago we realised that the year after next is our 25th wedding anniversary, Lois's 21st birthday and both the girls will graduate! Might just have to celebrate all that lot I think!!

Hope everyone's ok.

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G

I totally forgot about the forum for a while!!!

Poor Steph: I had shingles when I went through my divorce and it was awful!!! So painful and itchy. Mine was on my rib/abdomen as well. Stress can bring the virus out.

Sounds like you have a lot of celebrating going on!

Kyleigh has her first crush .... i'm getting ready to scrapbook it but the photo I took of him at the school function didn't come out!! I'm going to make up the page anyway and then when I see him again....CLICK

Page 10 of 10 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics