Username Post: Zutter Bind It All V.1        (Topic#1586861)
creater1
Diva
creater1

Is this so out of date that I could not sell it on Craigs list.

I have posted it a few times with no interest. I see lots of scrappy items and they are relisted and not selling well either.

Any input on the BIA?

SherylEb
Guru
SherylEb
In response to creater1

I like the version 1 better actually. The version 2 has to have this little adapter layed in bottom to keep it from punching too far insid the pages. You just must be hitting a time when there isn't anybody looking for one. I have the version 1.

creater1
Diva
creater1
In response to SherylEb

I did not know that about the v.2 BIA. I am going to have to look at it a little closer. I have only used each one a few times so I am not that familar with that.
Thanks for sharing.

catzscrapper
Pro
catzscrapper
In response to creater1

I would guess the right person just has not seen it. I have version 1 and really like it! Have had it for about 5 or so years. You might try in on a bulletin board in your area...my PO has one as well as the library and the grocery store. But don't be discouraged, I think many of us just don't have the $ for scrappy things lately. Hope you find a buyer soon

creater1
Diva
creater1
In response to catzscrapper

Thanks for the info I am thinking that I will just keep it. I played with it a little more I have both the blue and a pink one and now I am thinking that it would be a good idea to have one at our cabin then I don't have to remember to take it back and forth.

Nancy Keslin
Queen
Nancy Keslin
In response to creater1

I have both versions as well. The main difference I find, other than the color, is that you can punch thicker materials in the v2. So, if you are looking to punch clipboard or acrylic...make sure to use the v2.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics