Thank you EVERYONE for all your feedback here and for helping us work out some kinks
WINNERS!!! (sorry for the late announcement)
I'll PM you your $10 single use coupon code in just a moment - watch for it
Scrapbook.com has been hard at work behind the scenes for several months. We've completely redesigned the website and created dozens of new features and upgrades for you.
- A completely fresh LOOK & FEEL. A more modern design with a fun color pallet paired with larger graphics throughout the Superstore and Gallery.
- Easier uploads in the Gallery. Plus, we've added the ability to GROUP images from the same project into ONE single upload and you choose the order in which the images are displayed.
- More FREE Classes (delivered via email) at no cost to you. Celebrity collaborations and fundamental scrapbooking basics, plus additional classes will be added regularly.
- Challenges will be connected to both the Gallery and the Forums. Users and manufacturers alike can create challenges and offer prizes with easier management tools.
- Users can FOLLOW their friends and favorite manufacturers. You'll receive updates automatically when items are uploaded to the Gallery, when products are added to the Superstore, when a new Blog post is available, and more.
- Scrapbooking news from around the globe will be aggregated into one section of our site (ScrapNews) and you'll be able to read multiple celebrity and manufacturer blogs in one place, rather than jumping around the web via your own bookmarks to get your news fix.
- Many minor changes have been made to the Superstore to enhance your shopping experience. We're most excited to tell you that you'll be able to see if an item is out of stock instantly, rather than clicking into the full product page. This will make browsing, shopping, and signing up for email notifications much easier.
**Please tell us what you're most excited about from the list above! We'll award 5 random participants a $10 coupon to the Superstore! (Prizes to be awarded no later than Friday, April 26, at 4PM PST)**