Page 1 of 12 
Username Post: Scrapbook.com New Look and Feel (WINNERS)        (Topic#1586901)
Kels
Kels 
Marketing Goddess
Kels
  • Kels on 04-11-13 12:21 PM

Thank you EVERYONE for all your feedback here and for helping us work out some kinks

WINNERS!!! (sorry for the late announcement)

nonnaslove
dollscrap
Mrsdriver5
Olesyak.
susanlk

I'll PM you your $10 single use coupon code in just a moment - watch for it

Scrapbook.com has been hard at work behind the scenes for several months. We've completely redesigned the website and created dozens of new features and upgrades for you.

- A completely fresh LOOK & FEEL. A more modern design with a fun color pallet paired with larger graphics throughout the Superstore and Gallery.

- Easier uploads in the Gallery. Plus, we've added the ability to GROUP images from the same project into ONE single upload and you choose the order in which the images are displayed.

- More FREE Classes (delivered via email) at no cost to you. Celebrity collaborations and fundamental scrapbooking basics, plus additional classes will be added regularly.

- Challenges will be connected to both the Gallery and the Forums. Users and manufacturers alike can create challenges and offer prizes with easier management tools.

- Users can FOLLOW their friends and favorite manufacturers. You'll receive updates automatically when items are uploaded to the Gallery, when products are added to the Superstore, when a new Blog post is available, and more.

- Scrapbooking news from around the globe will be aggregated into one section of our site (ScrapNews) and you'll be able to read multiple celebrity and manufacturer blogs in one place, rather than jumping around the web via your own bookmarks to get your news fix.

- Many minor changes have been made to the Superstore to enhance your shopping experience. We're most excited to tell you that you'll be able to see if an item is out of stock instantly, rather than clicking into the full product page. This will make browsing, shopping, and signing up for email notifications much easier.

**Please tell us what you're most excited about from the list above! We'll award 5 random participants a $10 coupon to the Superstore! (Prizes to be awarded no later than Friday, April 26, at 4PM PST)**

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to Kels

• Kels Said:
- Easier uploads in the Gallery. Plus, we've added the ability to GROUP images from the same project into ONE single upload and you choose the order in which the images are displayed.

This sounds AMAZING and I'll definitely be uploading a lot more when this goes live - page order is a huge deal to me and has been a big problem when I want to post a project of more than a couple pages. Thanks!

momany
momany 
Idol
momany
In response to aquabunny

Another vote for the Gallery changes! Yea!!

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 04-11-13 12:51 PM
In response to momany

Can I have two things that excite me!!

- More FREE Classes (delivered via email) at no cost to you. Celebrity collaborations and fundamental scrapbooking basics, plus additional classes will be added regularly.

- Challenges will be connected to both the Gallery and the Forums. Users and manufacturers alike can create challenges and offer prizes with easier management tools.

cindy312
Diva
cindy312
In response to KimKV

I'm definitely most excited about easier uploads to the gallery! Will we be able to rearrange items in our gallery?! That would be AWESOME. Looking forward to the reveal!

SJB1120
Expert
SJB1120
In response to Kels

• Kels Said:

- Many minor changes have been made to the Superstore to enhance your shopping experience. We're most excited to tell you that you'll be able to see if an item is out of stock instantly, rather than clicking into the full product page. This will make browsing, shopping, and signing up for email notifications much easier.

I LOVE the instant out of stock! That will make things so much easier. And I love the update with the challenges, as I just discovered challenges this month!

Question: Will there be an option after you add things to your shopping cart from your wish list that you can remove them from your wish list instantly instead of having to go back and delete them? Just curious!

Thank you so much for your hard work!

-Stephanie

Edited by SJB1120 on 04-11-13 01:07 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Kels
Kels 
Marketing Goddess
Kels
  • Kels on 04-11-13 01:08 PM
In response to cindy312

• cindy312 Said:
I'm definitely most excited about easier uploads to the gallery! Will we be able to rearrange items in our gallery?! That would be AWESOME. Looking forward to the reveal!

YES to rearranging any of the items in your gallery

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to cindy312

Looking forward to being able to group the uploading of los. But I love sb.com, and especially how easy it is to contact friends in the forum - you're not going to change too many of your existing fabulous areas, are you?!

Kels
Kels 
Marketing Goddess
Kels
  • Kels on 04-11-13 01:10 PM
In response to SJB1120

• SJB1120 Said:
Question: Will there be an option after you add things to your shopping cart from your wish list that you can remove them from your wish list instantly instead of having to go back and delete them? Just curious!

Stephanie - there were not many updates to the wish list for this launch, but I assure you, the notes are still with our developers and that's where we're headed for the rest of 2013

Kels
Kels 
Marketing Goddess
Kels
  • Kels on 04-11-13 01:12 PM
In response to RachelUK

• RachelUK Said:
Looking forward to being able to group the uploading of los. But I love sb.com, and especially how easy it is to contact friends in the forum - you're not going to change too many of your existing fabulous areas, are you?!

Rachel - great question! There really aren't as many "changes" as there are "enhancements" to the site. The overall goal was/is user experience, so I think you'll be really pleased with all the upgrades.

Doreena
Governor
Doreena
In response to Kels

I'm excited about everything but especially this:
"you'll be able to see if an item is out of stock instantly, rather than clicking into the full product page."

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5
In response to Kels

My vote definitely goes for the gallery uploading and being able to group our photos. Thanks for all the work you all do to keep this site so fun, addictive...and easy to spend our money on!

JessieGirl01
Resident
JessieGirl01
In response to mrsdriver5

I'm excited to see the new look and being able to follow friends!!! I can't wait to see the new sb.com!

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 04-11-13 02:55 PM
In response to JessieGirl01

I love the idea of grouping in the gallery!
This is such an awesome site AND an awesome company!

denayc
denayc 
Guru
denayc
In response to Kels

I think ScrapNews is going to be my favorite new addition to the site, but who doesn't love Free Classes?!?!? Either way, I'm super excited for the new changes! Can't wait to see what else is in store,

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 04-11-13 03:59 PM
In response to denayc

The gallery stuff is pretty cool, but it's never bothered me much.

I'm really looking forward to the ScrapNews and having a lot of different blog info aggregated somehow. I enjoy many of the blogs, but I just don't have time to look at them often, so I miss a lot.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to stick

easier uploads and grouping in the gallery sounds great! Thanks sb.com!!!

Rileysmom06
Mayor
Rileysmom06
In response to tinadn

i am looking forward to the challenges!

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi
In response to Rileysmom06

I like all the new changes, but I think I am going to love this one:

• Quote:

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to Sassy Suzi

ditto on the ability to group images from one project!

Page 1 of 12 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics