Username Post: Most versatile Scrapbooking Stamps?        (Topic#1586955)
Bitsy Pookums
Tenant
Bitsy Pookums

Hi All,

I'm looking for recommendations and am hoping you can help. I want to get a set or two of graphic word/icon stamps to use for scrapbooking layouts and I'm getting overwhelmed by all of the choices. I'm wondering if you could share your favourites (preferably ones that are still available for purchase) so I can check them out. I'm not aiming for any particular style or theme... I'm just curious about what everyone else is using.
Thanks!
Tammy

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81
In response to Bitsy Pookums

I love to stamp on my layouts but my favorites are pretty much discontinued... I'd love to see what others are using!

sabine
sabine 
Idol
sabine
In response to runzalot81

My favorites are Stampin' Up! And Whimsy Stamps.

Manda_K
Queen
Manda_K
In response to sabine

My favorites in general are Kaisercraft, Prima and Tim Holtz. I find that I can use them for TONS of stuff.

My favorite stamp set of all time is an old Glitz Design set that has a dot pattern, a script pattern, a crackle pattern and a hash pattern. I use that set a lot, but it is fairly old. You might check other sources for it.

Gelidy Gelato
Diva
Gelidy Gelato

My go to stamps are
Simple alphabets
Flourishes
Journaling squares/circles
Flowers, butterfly, birds
Holiday sets especially Christmas
Angel wings

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama

You specifically said words. I took you to mean something like these by Technique Tuesday.

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to CrimsonMama

Yes, I thought the same thing as Crimson Mama...

My favourite word or sentiment stamps are from Technique Tuesday. I have the Halloween ones that I use a lot and the Fall ones...
I recently purchased a set from Ali Edwards that I think I'll use a lot but I haven't used them yet! I like ones that are in a circle or square shape so I can stamp in the middle of something (punched scalloped circle, rosette, flower centre etc..)

Alison

Bitsy Pookums
Tenant
Bitsy Pookums
In response to kiyawinn

Thanks for all of the responses!! There are some very nice sets here! Now to choose....

Tenant

I love all the Ali Edwards stamps as well, she even came out with a fun alpha at CHA!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics