Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: Scrapbook.com Create a Mini Book Challenge        (Topic#1587049)
Scrapbook.com
Guru
Scrapbook.com

Create a mini book about your favorite holiday (any size - with at least 5 finished pages and a finished cover)

View Challenge Here: Scrapbook.com Create a Mini Book Challenge

Kels
Kels 
Marketing Goddess
Kels
  • Kels on 04-16-13 12:59 PM
In response to Scrapbook.com

Challenge Participants:

One of the new functions of this area is that it is tied with your gallery uploads.

EXAMPLE: If you JOIN the challenge and UPLOAD your CHALLENGE ENTRY to the gallery, there will be checkboxes during the upload process for each challenge you are registered for.

Select the appropriate challenge for your upload and SUBMIT your image. Your entry will auto populate here: http://www.scrapbook.com/gallery/challenge.html
(and in a larger version in the "view details" area of the challenge).

It's a really easy way to see what registered participants have uploaded for the challenge.

happy go lucky
Queen
happy go lucky
In response to Kels

sounds like fun - I am going to try!!

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to happy go lucky

I'm still trying to figure out what you said, but I'm sure that in time I'll understand it.

I think I'm going to love the streamlining - as soon as I can figure out where all the buttons are. :-)

Thanks, SB.com. It's always nice to get a spring cleaning. :-)

cindy312
Diva
cindy312
In response to GentlewoodFarms

Is the end date 4/30 or 5/31? We have until 4/30 to register, but until 5/31 to finish the project? Can someone enter if they don't register in time, or do we now have to register for all challenges?

julie101
Idol
julie101
In response to cindy312

Im in never made a mini but would like to try it

Kels
Kels 
Marketing Goddess
Kels
  • Kels on 04-18-13 07:44 AM
In response to cindy312

• cindy312 Said:
Is the end date 4/30 or 5/31? We have until 4/30 to register, but until 5/31 to finish the project? Can someone enter if they don't register in time, or do we now have to register for all challenges?

Yes - with the new challenge system you'll need to "join" by the registration date specified, but you can "enter/submit" by the final submission dates.

HTH!

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to Kels

I'll try, are there rules posted for the mini? Other than a cover and 5 pages? And correct me if I'm wrong, with this new format, by joining challenges that have been up under this format, we no longer need to save them to our favorites, yes?

Thanks.. Also, is this part of the NSD challenges?

MrsAnnieS
Mayor
MrsAnnieS
In response to Lookin4newideas

I do love mini albums, and I love holidays-can't wait to get started!

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX
In response to MrsAnnieS

I'm in.

Kels
Kels 
Marketing Goddess
Kels
  • Kels on 04-18-13 12:42 PM
In response to Lookin4newideas

• Lookin4newideas Said:
I'll try, are there rules posted for the mini? Other than a cover and 5 pages? And correct me if I'm wrong, with this new format, by joining challenges that have been up under this format, we no longer need to save them to our favorites, yes?

Thanks.. Also, is this part of the NSD challenges?

Hey Sally - there aren't any rules other than a cover and 5 complete pages and that it needs to be "holiday" themed - that can mean Christmas, but it can also mean Easter, Halloween, New Year's, St. Patrick's Day, Valentine's, ETC!

Any holiday you love.

And yes - by "joining" a challenge, you'll automatically see it pop up during your gallery upload process and you can checkmark the box for the correct challenge.

You don't need to mark the challenge as a favorite - although you can mark the forum discussion about the challenge as your favorite if you want quick access to that. Up to you.

denayc
denayc 
Guru
denayc
In response to Kels

One real quick question: Is it 5 pages front and back (total of 10 decorated pages) or just 5 pages total?

Just want to make sure I have enough!!!

Kels
Kels 
Marketing Goddess
Kels
  • Kels on 04-22-13 10:44 AM
In response to denayc

It's just 5 pages total - whether they are front to back or not... Just 5 different things you love about a particular holiday

denayc
denayc 
Guru
denayc
In response to Kels

Thanks! I appreciate the help!

phxscrapper
Expert
phxscrapper
In response to denayc

When you say finished pages does that mean photos too? If I make an album I want to make it Halloween 2013 so I wont have any picutres yet.

Kels
Kels 
Marketing Goddess
Kels
  • Kels on 04-25-13 08:01 AM
In response to phxscrapper

as long as there are clear photo mats where a photo will be placed... that's OK. Thanks!

sasload4
Governor
sasload4
In response to Kels

Does Mother's Day fall in the classification of a holiday?

OlesyaK.
Diva
OlesyaK.
In response to sasload4

ugh I totally missed the part about the holiday... and did five pages for the summer beach theme! can we pretend it's a summer holiday? LOL))

Kels
Kels 
Marketing Goddess
Kels
  • Kels on 05-02-13 02:14 PM
In response to sasload4

• sasload4 Said:
Does Mother's Day fall in the classification of a holiday?

YES!! Mother's Day is the best holiday of ALL

Kels
Kels 
Marketing Goddess
Kels
  • Kels on 05-02-13 02:14 PM
In response to OlesyaK.

• OlesyaK. Said:
ugh I totally missed the part about the holiday... and did five pages for the summer beach theme! can we pretend it's a summer holiday? LOL))

Olesya - I'll accept the dual meaning of "Holiday" which is "vacation" LOL!!

Your mini will absolutely count

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics