Username Post: Quick Stamp Challenge w/ Prize!        (Topic#1587061)
TriciaH
Guru
TriciaH

Create a card, tag, layout, project, etc, using a stamp. This is a quick turn around time so hurry, hurry! Winner will be drawn at random. Your entry must be linked to at least two products in the superstore to qualify (but doesn't have to be the exact stamp, can be adhesive, ink, paper trimmer, etc.)

View Challenge Here: Quick Stamp Challenge w/ Prize!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to TriciaH

If I could only work out how to post my entry, life would be so much easier.

Gotta take valium before I log in these days!

TriciaH
Guru
TriciaH
In response to RachelUK

Rachel, did you figure it out?

First you join the challenge, here:

http://www.scrapbook.com/gallery/?type=challen ge&ch...

Then you upload your layout in the gallery like usual. After you choose layout/project/card, etc. a drop down selection will be on the right side - where you put the name of the layout, etc. Scroll down and there will be list of all the challenges you are in. Check mark the one you are entering. After you are done, you can go back to the link I gave you and see your layout/tag in that spot with everyone else. Hope this helps. Let me know if you have more questions.

RedSquirrel UK
Diva
RedSquirrel UK
In response to TriciaH

I managed it! SO much easier than before!

TriciaH
Guru
TriciaH
In response to RedSquirrel UK

Ya! Good to hear its easier!

Ok, we have 21 people signed up and 11 have uploaded their entry. Today is the last day. Get it done while you can!

New Kid On the Block
In response to TriciaH

Hi there! I know this may be a silly question, but this is my first challange and am new at this! What does it mean by at least two items must "be linked" to products from the superstore? I want to make sure I qualify correctly.

Thanks!
Lisa

rahulsmom
Queen
rahulsmom
In response to dakotacrafts

I uploaded mine just now.
Lisa when you upload your card to your gallery, there is a place that asks you for a product list. Click on that & type in the products you used. If that product is/was available on sb.com, it will come up. Click on the tab that says add product to page (or something like that). For this challenge you have to link atleast 2 products.
Hope this helps. Tricia, I hope it is okay that I moved into clear this doubt.

TriciaH
Guru
TriciaH
In response to rahulsmom

Hi!

Thanks everyone for playing! I know this was a quick turnaround time and y'all did great!

The random drawing winner is Mjmarmo. I'll send you a PM to get your snail mail address.

mjmarmo
Resident
mjmarmo
In response to TriciaH

Wow - thank you so much! I enjoyed this challenge and hope to participate more in the future.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics