Username Post: Having trouble shopping here        (Topic#1587087)
Tenant

When I add something to my cart I can usually hit continue shopping and it takes me back to where I can shop. Now I add something to my cart and I have to go back to the store part and find my stuff. What am I doing wrong........

scrappercaz
Governor
scrappercaz
In response to Pattycake92

It might be a glitch with the new changes. Maybe put this on the thread about changes (Great Job...) that Megan was reading and she's passing on tech difficulties to the tech people apparently.

Megan - ForumTech
The Janitor
Megan - ForumTech
In response to scrappercaz

What browser, and what version - go to Help, About, in the upper right to see. I'm passing these to the tech guys, but the more info, the better!

McKane
McKane 
Expert
McKane
In response to Pattycake92

can you tell us where you are clicking "add to cart" from? In the gallery? Or the store? Any more details you can give us would be helpful.

Tenant
In response to McKane

Sorry it's taken me so long to answer. I'm using google chrome the latest version. I'm also shopping from the store. Like, I click on super store then add something to my cart, this morning it wouldn't let me use the "keep shopping" button. It would just stay on my cart page but it seems to be working right now.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics