Username Post: Jo-Ann's sales are dangerous!!        (Topic#1587107)
helenaimee
New Kid On the Block
helenaimee

Let me start by saying I've actually never scrapbooked anything before. I've been DYING to for ever, but I've been having some money troubles lately and I can't bring myself to check out my cart on Scrapbuck yet.
I'm glad I didnt! I figured I'd drag my mother to Jo Anns with me, just to check out their stuff and compare prices with Scrapbuck for consideration later. Little did I know that Jo-Anns is having a huuuuuuge sale this week!! All of their scrapbook paper is 5 for $1, and albums are 40% off. Everything else is on sale too! I also got McCalls sewing patterns for $.99!!
I didn't buy much today but tomorrow I'm going back and picking up some cardstock and some more paper. These sales are dangerous! I only spent $10 and got almost everything I need to start (:

crichards1
Veteran
crichards1
In response to helenaimee

That's great that you only spent $10. Be sure and take their internet flyer with you when you go to these stores. JoAnn, A.C.Moore, Michaels and Hobby Lobby always have 40% or 50% off one item. It's usually good for a week. I just keep one of each of them in my car all the time. A.C.Moore's is usually 50%. They give rewards points, too, when you get a (free) card from them.

Edited by crichards1 on 04-18-13 02:07 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to crichards1

I live in the wrong country!

How lucky that you caught the sale. Enjoy your goodies!

DittoBabyGirl
Governor
DittoBabyGirl
In response to RedSquirrel

If you have a smartphone you can download their app. This way you'll always have coupons with you. Plus they'll take paper coupons and phone coupons so you can double your savings

crichards1
Veteran
crichards1
In response to DittoBabyGirl

• DittoBabyGirl Said:
If you have a smartphone you can download their app. This way you'll always have coupons with you. Plus they'll take paper coupons and phone coupons so you can double your savings

Wow! They'll take both paper and phone coupons. That's great!

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to crichards1

Congrats!!!!!!

thehappyscrapper8
Veteran
thehappyscrapper8
In response to Sneezy1956

Congrats on your purchase

anda11
anda11